mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

22 page thread on the lasses match and the team are "small time" for celebrating winning a game which doesn't apparently matter which will now have the entire edition of Look North devoted to it tomorrow. Also "Saudi skanks" lol. 

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, NJS said:

22 page thread on the lasses match and the team are "small time" for celebrating winning a game which doesn't apparently matter which will now have the entire edition of Look North devoted to it tomorrow. Also "Saudi skanks" lol. 

No doubt they'll inadvertently come up with lots of racist mysognystic patronising bile about women being stoned to death for being raped, the classy cunts. 

• Haha 3

Screenshot_20241013_163732_Chrome.thumb.jpg.32ff446b9f7cfc7be032ad83a20429cc.jpg

Funnily enough, I don't even remember our 5 in a row that immediately preceded this. I never knew it was a thing until the MLFs and SMBs told me it was. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Renton said:

My favourite Pink Floyd track.

Us. 

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

And them. 

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Screenshot_20241013_174629_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b2efd110a2a199c6d8b46b91af698bb0.jpg

Have they not realised all the security, stewards and ground staff at the SoL are mags? 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Have they not realised all the security, stewards and ground staff at the SoL are mags? 

The Club's infested with them marra, even at the very top. KLD is probably a mag. 

Screenshot_20241013_190639_Chrome.thumb.jpg.eae5d0c4ed704e31a7a9e9de35b36304.jpg

• Haha 3

Mel Reay:

"The result is the most important thing today, it's a derby. And we didn't do enough to get over the line. It was a real battle out there, a good shift from both teams. We're a bit frustrated with some of the decisions, we think we've had a stonewall penalty turned down which would have given us the chance to go level. They're big moments in games like this."

"The second goal is early in the second half which knocks us, I think there's potentially a foul in there on Demi. I've just seen it back quickly and it looks like there's two hands in her back from the footage that I've seen. They are big moments. We know we've got to defend it better and the corner itself is totally preventable, we had a throw in near the dugout which we've given away and been done on transition. So we know we need to learn from that as well."

"There weren't many clear chances in the game, and we needed to be more clinical with the opportunities we had. It was close today, I didn't think there was loads of good football played. The ball was in the air quite a lot, the midfield couldn't really get their foot on it and dictate. We've just got to stick together, in the tough times as well as the good.”

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Mel Reay:

"The result is the most important thing today, it's a derby. And we didn't do enough to get over the line. It was a real battle out there, a good shift from both teams. We're a bit frustrated with some of the decisions, we think we've had a stonewall penalty turned down which would have given us the chance to go level. They're big moments in games like this."

"The second goal is early in the second half which knocks us, I think there's potentially a foul in there on Demi. I've just seen it back quickly and it looks like there's two hands in her back from the footage that I've seen. They are big moments. We know we've got to defend it better and the corner itself is totally preventable, we had a throw in near the dugout which we've given away and been done on transition. So we know we need to learn from that as well."

"There weren't many clear chances in the game, and we needed to be more clinical with the opportunities we had. It was close today, I didn't think there was loads of good football played. The ball was in the air quite a lot, the midfield couldn't really get their foot on it and dictate. We've just got to stick together, in the tough times as well as the good.”

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Obviously our Ladies team is only better than theirs now because of the money in their eyes,  but I want to know why they're miles behind Durham, too?

Because they all made big allowances for their club spending more in transfers during the occasionally mentioned run of six consecutive victories against us too

• Haha 2