mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There's a mackem (early 60s I reckon) who takes his grandson to the same football thing as my lad. The delusions and weirdness is not restricted to RTG;

• Despite the blood money we've not signed anybody decent. 
  • Bruno, Botman, Isak, Tonali, Gordon, Barnes, Pope, don't count because they only joined for the money.
  • Despite all the money (£1bn apparently) we've spent we've not achieved anything.
  • The Champions League, League Cup Final, and 2 domestic Quarter Finals don't count as achievements. 
  • Howe's a terrible manager and anyway he'll be off to join England soon enough. 
  • PSR means the Saudis will be off soon, he's heard they're interested in Aston Villa.

Now, I reckon some of this is him just trying to get a rise out of the Newcastle fan, y'know, for the LOLs. But once you wade through the horseshit, there are some nuggets of nonsense. He did backtrack on a few things, like the standard of players now vs Ashley's time. A team outside the established elite getting CL and QFs is an achievement. But he was adamant that Howe is shit and he'll get the England job, and that PSR means the Saudis will fuck it all off and buy Villa instead.

I don't want to have a proper argument with him because a) his grandson and my lad are mates, b) it's mostly bluster and c) the bits that aren't bluster, are very funny to me. 

nut him.

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've heard you're the "mag at the grand bairn's footy" and that he absolewtly rinsed you and you didn't tak it very well. 

Jokes on him. His grandson is wearing Man City kit, not a Reg Vardy top in sight.

• Haha 5

I’d find it really easy to completely ignore him beyond pleasantries. Which is also far more likely to wind him up. You don’t have to fall out with the fella, but equally you’re not compelled to engage with his shite patter 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There's a mackem (early 60s I reckon) who takes his grandson to the same football thing as my lad. The delusions and weirdness is not restricted to RTG;

• Despite the blood money we've not signed anybody decent. 
  • Bruno, Botman, Isak, Tonali, Gordon, Barnes, Pope, don't count because they only joined for the money.
  • Despite all the money (£1bn apparently) we've spent we've not achieved anything.
  • The Champions League, League Cup Final, and 2 domestic Quarter Finals don't count as achievements. 
  • Howe's a terrible manager and anyway he'll be off to join England soon enough. 
  • PSR means the Saudis will be off soon, he's heard they're interested in Aston Villa.

Now, I reckon some of this is him just trying to get a rise out of the Newcastle fan, y'know, for the LOLs. But once you wade through the horseshit, there are some nuggets of nonsense. He did backtrack on a few things, like the standard of players now vs Ashley's time. A team outside the established elite getting CL and QFs is an achievement. But he was adamant that Howe is shit and he'll get the England job, and that PSR means the Saudis will fuck it all off and buy Villa instead.

I don't want to have a proper argument with him because a) his grandson and my lad are mates, b) it's mostly bluster and c) the bits that aren't bluster, are very funny to me. 

Mackem 1: "Ere marra, aah heard the Saudis are selling the mags beycause the PSR is hampering them, yi nar"

Mackem 2: "Hahahaha the teayrs on Tyneside will bey magnificent."

Mackem 1: "Aye, aah've heard they're going to sell up and buy Villa, marra."

Mackem 2: "Macks sense to me. Buy another teym that's definitely not hampered by the same rewls as the mags."

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d find it really easy to completely ignore him beyond pleasantries. Which is also far more likely to wind him up. You don’t have to fall out with the fella, but equally you’re not compelled to engage with his shite patter 

He's harmless enough, and I'm nothing if not genial to the elderly and infirm, just ask Renton.

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

Just pat him on the head and tell him you’d love to chat about your respective teams, but, you’ve never heard of most of his lot Onion and the shit Bellingham. 
By the time he’s realised you’ve insulted him, you’ll be far enough away to avoid any flash burns from the fewm. 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

First, fuck you Fish.

Second, this is just :lol:

image.png.ef5d3a5ef8dbd1f199626fafd245e86e.png

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Here are six things to do in Sunderland:

1) Macking shite at the Glass Centre

2) Roker Beych

3) Leyve

4) Are yeh in mag land yet?

5) Honestly, marra there's nowt else.

6) Pleyse tack yeh penis owt of that sea bird.

• Haha 10

Another meltdown on RTG…… lucky mags the only team to get drawn away and end up playing at home

Demanding the game should have been played at Fulham MK Dons or a number of non league clubs 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

"Sounds like it's still very much the plan. We'll be playing in front of 60k plus watching prem and champs league football within the next ten years under this lot."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sol-expansion.1641321/

🤣

:lol:

Andw what's more, Taylor Swift is going to take up residency at the SoL during the wedding season. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

They win a few matches, and this mass delusion comes out. They are insane.

image.png.0d696046b5396b3fa29ab9e5f5b06adc.png

Doesn't that stand hold something like 25,000 people?

Whenever they do a list of things to do in Sunderland on trip advisor or whatever the SoL is about number 2 or 3 and before they get anywhere near number ten they’ve listed about 3 places that aren’t in Sunderland 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

2) Roker Beych

3) Leyve

7. Mak hoax calls to a serial killer hotline.

8. Give Tommy Robinson the idea he's welcome in Sunderland.

9. Have race riots in your city.

ExtendedYP

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

ExtendedYP

This works on the basis that it would be trademark mackem to take something that clearly says "six things" and give you bonus things - none of which help their cause.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dazzler said:

2) Roker Beych

3) Leyve

7. Mak hoax calls to a serial killer hotline.

8. Give Tommy Robinson the idea he's welcome in Sunderland.

9. Have race riots in your city.

11. Have a shit on Fawcett Streeyt  

15. Windmill the life out of any lost Maggy bastids, marra

10.Run a removal business, have a riot, go to jail.

12. Count to 12 on both hands

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

ExtendedYP

Extended YEYP

• Haha 4