mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

What a tosser, but also what a bunch of fucking planks that they're drawn to arsekissers like this. 

"Guys, I'm not saying this just to break my 'likes' PB but I tell you what, I ruddy well hate Newcastle United. I'm shaking my fist as I type this, I'm so annoyed by them. What do you lads think? Am I right to feel this way?" 

Eeee marra yer one of us. In some that would come across neeydy as fuck, desperate, and frankly pathetic but with you, it comes across as genuine. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.png.b802a255cd8cf51fc790ae898d231dba.png

Oh no lads, they're on to us.

:lol: Davey Blue 45, is Poe's Law incarnate.

I wonder if 45 is the year he was born. If so the cunt is a year off 80 and spends his days trawling a Sunlin message board looking for companionship. His time would be better spent not getting hard for prostitutes tbh.

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I wonder if 45 is the year he was born. If so the cunt is a year off 80 and spends his days trawling a Sunlin message board looking for companionship. His time would be better spent not getting hard for prostitutes tbh.

That was my assumption like. Edit, aye, he is:

image.png.c226ccfa5d24435cfbd523d3d24c85da.png

The one I really can't stand on there is Biffo the Bear. Allegedly one of us but so far up the mackem's arseholes he's licking the cheyse off the back of their front teeth. Of course they all love him "Hey's alreyate fer a mag". 

Anyway, I see they are doing a flag display for the Boro match (derby match if they win). "This is Weardside". The amount of times they've had a go at us for using placca flags.....

What I find funny is you know this is guaranteed to start them arguing about us and fighting amongst themselves. There's so many things they create to end up arguing amongst themselves, getting angry in the process. "Geordies think they invented flags!!!!". The only place I have ever heard that said is there. And then they actually feel the need to disprove this utter horseshit they have just made up themselves. :lol:

image.png.f38b39f1a932047a3f86b6d550b155f5.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Allegedly one of us but so far up the mackem's arseholes he's licking the cheyse off the back of their front teeth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Haha 1

im too sexy right said fred GIF

🎵

We're too sexy for the smogs 

Too sexy for the smogs

We...don't....use....our....bogs

And we're 

Too sexy for the Mags 

Too sexy for the Mags 

We...can't...match...their....flags

I'm a mackem, you know what I mean

And my owner gave up our little cat bar

Yeah, in the cat bar

In the cat bar yeah

He gave the fucking Mags our little cat bar

And I'm too sexy for Milano 

Too sexy for Milano 

We founded... Athletic....Bilbao 

And we're too sexy for your leyague 

Too sexy for your leyague 

No way we're Niall Quinn disco dancing 

🎶

• Haha 9

31 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Flag display, floating turd I think 🤷‍♂️

D2E3D77F-2286-45F0-95CC-8E44E1AF6FF2.jpeg

Come on, it’s obviously a, erm, slug? 

• Haha 7

There's a mackem (early 60s I reckon) who takes his grandson to the same football thing as my lad. The delusions and weirdness is not restricted to RTG;

• Despite the blood money we've not signed anybody decent. 
  • Bruno, Botman, Isak, Tonali, Gordon, Barnes, Pope, don't count because they only joined for the money.
  • Despite all the money (£1bn apparently) we've spent we've not achieved anything.
  • The Champions League, League Cup Final, and 2 domestic Quarter Finals don't count as achievements. 
  • Howe's a terrible manager and anyway he'll be off to join England soon enough. 
  • PSR means the Saudis will be off soon, he's heard they're interested in Aston Villa.

Now, I reckon some of this is him just trying to get a rise out of the Newcastle fan, y'know, for the LOLs. But once you wade through the horseshit, there are some nuggets of nonsense. He did backtrack on a few things, like the standard of players now vs Ashley's time. A team outside the established elite getting CL and QFs is an achievement. But he was adamant that Howe is shit and he'll get the England job, and that PSR means the Saudis will fuck it all off and buy Villa instead.

I don't want to have a proper argument with him because a) his grandson and my lad are mates, b) it's mostly bluster and c) the bits that aren't bluster, are very funny to me. 

• Haha 3