mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

image.thumb.png.95d114fda33b24ca49d36b96241faed7.png

The scouse divvy went for a pint in Arthurs Hill in a bar that spent more time being rebuilt after it was burned down than it ever did as an operating bar and was shocked and appalled that a bar in the heart of a run down council estate was not exactly the friendliest place for a scouse cunt in an Everton top on a match day.

Roker on the other hand......

My limited knowledge of Roker is that it's a private estate, and largely beach front - i.e. poundland Whitley - which makes it worlds apart from Arthurs Hill, the mad scouse cunt.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.thumb.png.95d114fda33b24ca49d36b96241faed7.png

The scouse divvy went for a pint in Arthurs Hill in a bar that spent more time being rebuilt after it was burned down than it ever did as an operating bar and was shocked and appalled that a bar in the heart of a run down council estate was not exactly the friendliest place for a scouse cunt in an Everton top on a match day.

Roker on the other hand......

My limited knowledge of Roker is that it's a private estate, and largely beach front - i.e. poundland Whitley - which makes it worlds apart from Arthurs Hill, the mad scouse cunt.

So this cunt is at least 76?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dougle said:

So this cunt is at least 76?

At least 74 I think, born in 1950 would have made him 18 in 68. Either way, he's definitely too old to be brown nosing mackems on a message board.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

At least 74 I think, born in 1950 would have made him 18 in 68. Either way, he's definitely too old to be brown nosing mackems on a message board.

there's  no way these people actually exist.

apparently retired and living in australia, has to be reflecting that his time on this flawed but nonetheless beautiful planet of ours is coming to an end and the best thing he can come up with to see out his days is register on a mackem messageboard to kiss their arse, slag off newcastle and post a million shite emojis?

nah, not having it.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

apparently retired and living in australia, has to be reflecting that his time on this flawed but nonetheless beautiful planet of ours is coming to an end and the best thing he can come up with to see out his days is register on a mackem messageboard to kiss their arse, slag off newcastle and post a million shite emojis?

nah, not having it.

I’m convinced that messageboard is just some sort of Care in the Community scheme.

I reckon there are only three people on there posting from multiple accounts. There surely can’t be that many oddballs (and by oddballs, I mean fuckwits) kicking around the Sunderland area. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

nah, not having it.

So he's the SMB version of @RobinRobin?

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I’m convinced that messageboard is just some sort of Care in the Community scheme.

I reckon there are only three people on there posting from multiple accounts. There surely can’t be that many oddballs (and by oddballs, I mean fuckwits) kicking around the Sunderland area. 

940nk6.jpg.5e8b352bae9199619271a47390092199.jpg

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I think it’s an elaborate sting of some sort. I’m not sure what for but at some point I’m sure someone will want to round up all the fuckwits for processing.