mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 hours ago, Dazzler said:

I love the escalation as they all have to one up each other.

"I was a snobbish cunt on a shit beaych holiday in Wales, marra."

"Woh yeh? Well aah was a bellend to a mag in Ponteyland Airport."

"That's nowt, marra. Aah shouted obscenities at a toddler in a full barcode kit in Marmaris."

"Buckle up lads, aah've got yeeyz aah'll beyt. Aah uppercutted Feylix Baumgartner when he landed after his stratosphere base jump because aah read summit on 4chan about him liking Sheyrer as a kid. Not that aah have a problem with big Al marra, eez one of the good ones."

:lol:

This is it, the silly escalation. 

"That's nowt. A was walkin down Rurker beaych and a sees 10 thousandz of the curnts all wearin gravey stayained sawdi tops, including the dogs. So ah windmilled the lot of the scruffy curnts, arms, legs and heads flyin everywhere. Well, ahh looked at one of them anyways, and he didn't say nowt back. FTM".

89851215_4yorkshiremen.gif.a5ea72a2816cbb1d1da129bec36d9e4e.gif

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol:

This is it, the silly escalation. 

"That's nowt. A was walkin down Rurker beaych and a sees 10 thousandz of the curnts all wearin gravey stayained sawdi tops, including the dogs. So ah windmilled the lot of the scruffy curnts, arms, legs and heads flyin everywhere. Well, ahh looked at one of them anyways, and he didn't say nowt back. FTM".

89851215_4yorkshiremen.gif.a5ea72a2816cbb1d1da129bec36d9e4e.gif

“Aah member this one time I was at the hospital coz ower lass was having a babbey an this mag was a bed ower with his tewn top on feydin his newborn (alsoah in eeyz bar code onesey)

Anyways, aah hockled in his fayace and said tak that yi jawdey cunt. Never said a word.

His dad chinned ez tho.”

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

“Aah member this one time I was at the hospital coz ower lass was having a babbey an this mag was a bed ower with his tewn top on feydin his newborn (alsoah in eeyz bar code onesey)

Anyways, aah hockled in this fayace and said tak that yi jawdey cunt. Never said a word.

His dad chinned ez tho.”

Ah waz in sunalin general as our lass had just dropped another bairn, (she said it was definitely mine, like), anyways, the head nuss pulls me over to one side and sez, 'eea, marra, ah dinna knaaz how to tell ya but thuz beyn a mix up of the babies. The three here got mixed up, there's a black asylum seykaz bairn, a Mags bairn and a MLF's bairn.' Ah just took the darkey bairn and when the nuss looked at iz ah sez, 'Ah canna tak a chance, marra'. The rest of the ward had gathered by now and all applauded my logic to a man. FTM.

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ah waz in sunalin general as our lass had just dropped another bairn, (she said it was definitely mine, like), anyways, the head nuss pulls me over to one side and sez, 'eea, marra, ah dinna knaaz how to tell ya but thuz beyn a mix up of the babies. The three here got mixed up, there's a black asylum seykaz bairn, a Mags bairn and a MLF's bairn.' Ah just took the darkey bairn and when the nuss looked at iz ah sez, 'Ah canna tak a chance, marra'. The rest of the ward had gathered by now and all applauded my logic to a man. FTM.

There aah was crawling out of the plane wreckage in a feeld in Pennsylvania around September 2001, ahm not sheweh of the day but it might have beyn the 11th.

Anyways, there was this Saudi fella on the plane in his mag shirt, coz tha gay bashers have fancied the scum for over 20 years. Eez giving it big licks with a screwdriver tacking shots at the cockpit door and that when aah gets up, walk cleyn over tiv em and hewk em cleyn on the jaw. Aah’ll tell ya what eez alla wasn’t hew Akbar that day. 

Anyways, to cut a long storey longer, the pilot gets on the tannoy and blasts a belta rendition of he shags wee he wants, oh Adam Johnson ee shags wee he wants. Accidentally knocks the autopilot off and nosedives us into a feeld. Everyone else was too busey patting iz on the back and saying nice things about Quinney and Peeteh Reeyd coz wa massive in middle America.

Obviously, aah was the only survivor and aah dinnit like talking about it because as a fan of massive lads am peweh humble.

• Haha 9

Couldn’t be any worse than the family of thick mackem cunts I was sat near on this transfer to the hotel who, as we passed through a police checkpoint, started shouting “El Police-o!” at the top of his voice and laughing out loud. Wouldn’t have grated too much but how fucking thick do you have to be to not know it’s “Policia”? Then it dawned on me that he almost certainly didn’t know they speak Spanish over in Mexico

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Couldn’t be any worse than the family of thick mackem cunts I was sat near on this transfer to the hotel who, as we passed through a police checkpoint, started shouting “El Police-o!” at the top of his voice and laughing out loud. Wouldn’t have grated too much but how fucking thick do you have to be to not know it’s “Policia”? Then it dawned on me that he almost certainly didn’t know they speak Spanish over in Mexico

El-po-Lee-so-a for anyone wondering how that would sound.

• Haha 2

"Clearly in a different league to us albeit lower"

They do know how the footballing pyramid works, don't they?

Also they don't get to pass judgement on horse assaults anymore. That ship sailed very recently.

Why Trash Your Own Town?' An English City Reckons With a Riot. - The New  York Times

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240918_184727.thumb.jpg.df5596ab6de20ed4b7fafdf55021f27a.jpg

1000008729.gif.d089c41b85c9939b46f9355a8b80339c.gif

He almost got there. He just needed to make them a kebab shop that does cheesy chips 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

"Clearly in a different league to us albeit lower"

They do know how the footballing pyramid works, don't they?

Also they don't get to pass judgement on horse assaults anymore. That ship sailed very recently.

Why Trash Your Own Town?' An English City Reckons With a Riot. - The New  York Times

On the river where they want to stop the boats…

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Driving a car they’ve stolen whilst pissed before dumping it is really something to be proud of like. 

• Like 4

Just now, Alex said:

Driving a car they’ve stolen whilst pissed before dumping it is really something to be proud of like. 

Decked out in mag paraphernalia too...mag behaviour, marra. 

• Haha 4

If that was posted on here or N-O in relation to 73 you would see them demanding it be reported to Northumbria police and an investigation opened into a 51 year old car crime. 

Edited by NJS
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

imagine being that desperate to court the attention of the fucking cretins on rtg that you invent that bollocks?

the stupid mackem thundercunt.

Aye. It’s one of those where it’s completely embarrassing if he’s made that up to impress people. But even more so in the unlikely event it’s true

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. It’s one of those where it’s completely embarrassing if he’s made that up to impress people. But even more so in the unlikely event it’s true

the cunt must be at least knocking on 70 and still thought clicking submit was a good idea.

tragic really.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I mean the whole made up reason to drink in Newcastle rather than Sunderland would tell anyone with half a brain the whole post was going to be utter bullshit.

"Tha only reyson wa went up the tewn was coz tha bus back to sunlin was later than getting the bus in sunlin back to sunlin, marra so ya could get more domestic violence fewl into yeh. The fact that the bus from barcode land to sunlin took 45 minutes longer stands up to any screwtiney and aah won't have anyone saying it renders my whole argument redundant.

Aah'll the bus ride did was give ez plenty more time to think about the fact wor Shelley was knocking off me brother whilst aah was in tewn. Aah meyn aah should av known - eez dad to both of weh, marra."

• Haha 6