mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Thread about Nerja, a place I like and am thinking about going next year. Doesn't take long. Why aye. 

Screenshot_20240908_190735_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d1685edd5ce867b5df0678baf08e8094.jpg

right up there with lewis carroll smoking a shit load of opium and writing alice in wonderland that little tale is.

• Haha 6

Anyway, back in after a lovely birthday night and that MLF tale has just rounded it off nicely as I sit listening to music on YouTube with a glass of red. Get in. :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Why? I liked it, been twice, both times to the same great hotel mind which helped. Loads of places to go in Andalusia too. Places like Ronda, Malaga, Gibraltar, Granada, Sierra Nevada within easy reach, pretty much guaranteed sun. 

Sea was too cold

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

And, as I was searching for the mackem logic gif on my phone, a reminder of genius Keith came up. :lol:

Screenshot_20240908_222322_Google.thumb.jpg.2e63b33c3e19c9e10bda29cc9235a173.jpg

Keith is officially a sad mackem bastard. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Thread about Nerja, a place I like and am thinking about going next year. Doesn't take long. Why aye. 

Screenshot_20240908_190735_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d1685edd5ce867b5df0678baf08e8094.jpg

This story surely can’t be true, any self-respecting mackem would have mentioned the name of the bar and what ‘quarter’ of town it was in, what rare and expensive continental beverage he was savouring and mentioned the exact tasty, obscure local dish he was nonchalantly enjoying with his sister wife.

Not to mention the fact that he would have windmilled the grayevy staiyend mag coont who dared speak to him while the locals cheered and the rest of the mags looked down humbly and respectfully at their pints of fosters.

• Haha 8

It’s the lack of details and totally improbable outcomes that really make these RTG anecdotes so entertaining 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Dougle said:

This story surely can’t be true, any self-respecting mackem would have mentioned the name of the bar and what ‘quarter’ of town it was in, what rare and expensive continental beverage he was savouring and mentioned the exact tasty, obscure local dish he was nonchalantly enjoying with his sister wife.

Not to mention the fact that he would have windmilled the grayevy staiyend mag coont who dared speak to him while the locals cheered and the rest of the mags looked down humbly and respectfully at their pints of fosters.

The surrounding Spanish crowd cheering and applauding, doing Mexican waves and patting T-bone enthusiastically on the back "Nosotros tambien odiamos mags amigos, quiero decir, marra". 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

The surrounding Spanish crowd cheering and applauding, doing Mexican waves and patting T-bone enthusiastically on the back "Nosotros tambien odiamos mags amigos, quiero decir, marra". 

:lol:

16 hours ago, Renton said:

And, as I was searching for the mackem logic gif on my phone, a reminder of genius Keith came up. :lol:

Screenshot_20240908_222322_Google.thumb.jpg.2e63b33c3e19c9e10bda29cc9235a173.jpg

To be fair, he was comparing Isak to prime Exile 

• Haha 4

This thread is generally just mild piss taking of the mackems, who are frequently quite hilarious. However, occasionally they need to be called out for being utter cunts. Every anniversary of 9/11, they get on their high horse and erroneously blame our owners for the event, MBS, the psychotic 17 year old master mind. Really, it's just racism plain and simple. I don't claim the majority partake in this sick point scoring, but none of them condemn it, so they are all complicit in my eyes.

Take this wanker, why aye, this definitely happened. Hope this was worth a few likes on the SMB you sad wanker.

image.png.49f40b0210e99df65ff647b7de29e1b4.png

image.thumb.png.4c93d6bb43ef08b58993718cb6dde6ad.png

Kent mackem, normally classed as hand wringing lefty wanker on there. An intelligent bloke, so knows exactly what he is doing, the racist prick.

image.png.3ae723afae98cb8a2722690cf06a8437.png

Standard.

image.png.2116694f3d92e99c2cb0f6ff952cc3c3.png

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

You'd have to say the terrorists missed a trick by only targeting the WTC, the Pentagon and the White House. If they'd gone for that building on Roker Mackem's university campus too, the world would really have sat up and noticed.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

You'd have to say the terrorists missed a trick by only targeting the WTC, the Pentagon and the White House. If they'd gone for that building on Roker Mackem's university campus too, the world would really have sat up and noticed.

But then they would have got his Saudi work colleague marra. Unless he was warned in advance, along with the jews for some reason iirc. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

But then they would have got his Saudi work colleague marra. Unless he was warned in advance, along with the jews for some reason iirc. 

Aye the Jews were the original perpetrators in the conspiracy but the mackems can't be seen to be Antisemitic what with them being the bastions of moral virtue so have decided just to be Islamophobic instead because that is, of course, completely different.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Take this wanker, why aye, this definitely happened. Hope this was worth a few likes on the SMB you sad wanker.

image.png.49f40b0210e99df65ff647b7de29e1b4.png

hard pushed to believe he had anything much more than a very rudimentary education, never mind go to uni.

the stupid, lying mackem cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: in general at Roker Mackem. He should just have come out with “FTM” like that one kid and saved himself some embarrassment 

You have to compliment him on his modesty. He left out the rapier sharp retort delivered to the Saudi colleague. Which resulted in everyone else there giving him a standing ovation. 

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

You have to compliment him on his modesty. He left out the rapier sharp retort delivered to the Saudi colleague. Which resulted in everyone else there giving him a standing ovation. 

"Everyone on the plane started clapping. Before it went into the side of my uni building, marra"

• Haha 7