mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

On 25/08/2024 at 11:55, Tdansmith said:

A thread on rtg about this and they all love him😂 I reckon it will get to 20 pages before the usual racist bile sees it moved to parsnip.

Aye. He basically speculates a bit, throws in a couple of jibes (which they seem to think are clever, but are about as subtle as a brick). And, apart from that, says precisely nothing that isn’t blindingly fucking obvious. And of course the lap it up on RTG and say how great he is. They like Jonathan Liew too. I can’t think why 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

I have terrible guilt being a Newcastle fan, knowing that I put my life before my wife and kids in a ship disaster a century ago. :(

Screenshot_20240826_134627_Chrome.thumb.jpg.99ca2369a7cad0b40319e79e59b2f98a.jpg

And as for this, I see the error of my ways. I promise to sleeping with close relatives and seagulls, stop fisting horses, and will put my ISIS flag in the bin. :(

Screenshot_20240826_135049_Chrome.thumb.jpg.18a77244e5d4650e36f25e8d76ec0561.jpg

Some anecdote that first one. Also I assume they’ve invented a story that the Sunderland gull fucker is, in fact, a Mag and that’s now the latest RTG delusional comfort blanket.
They’re top of the championship and that disallowed Bournemouth goal has still managed to ruin their weekend

• Like 3

Everbody else: "......"

MLF: "The mags would've been the fust on the lifeboats on the titanic leyving the wimmins and the kids beyhind."

Everybody else: "U ok Hun?"

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Whereas they'd have left the women behind and got in the lifeboats with the kids.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkljJaBEBofnvATnY78BJ

And have been saved by a passing seaman throwing them spare red and white tops to stay warm. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

And have been saved by a passing seaman throwing them spare red and white tops to stay warm. 

And, of course, the genocide. 

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The 7 figure order book is probably just the number 7 #Beverage #Brands #Gandaft

:lol:

Scarlet Johansson was in two films last year grossing $56m. Joaquin Phoenix was in three films in the same period grossing $87m. I now have a fully booked December being Santa's helper at the Christmas grotto at the MetroCentre. #acting #TicketsSold #BumsOnSeats #DontBeGreedy #HaveYouBeenaGoodBoyThisYear?

• Haha 11

13 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Can't tell if this is about SBR or Pardew, either way it didn't happen the way they've said it happened. Spitting on a manager is MLF behaviour we all saw their mockumentary on netflix.

image.thumb.png.5b9eeaa84cbf085b6097c4867b258c59.png

• Like 1

It’s a reference to Robson but the bit about spitting on him is when he dropped KK from the England squad circa 1983? Although I doubt the facts matter to them much. They’ve got some brass neck calling out other fans for hounding out managers as well. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Alex said:

It’s a reference to Robson but the bit about spitting on him is when he dropped KK from the England squad circa 1983? Although I doubt the facts matter to them much. They’ve got some brass neck calling out other fans for hounding out managers as well. 

I'd be keeping a low profile with regards to smashing up City centres as well like if I was them

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Not to mention that they’ve just a bunch of local racists smashing up their own ‘city’ centre 

• Like 2

On 27/08/2024 at 15:58, Anth said:

I'd be keeping a low profile with regards to smashing up City centres as well like if I was them

That thread is typical, classic SMB. Nominally about Everton but after 5 or so posts it's all about us. They are batshit. With reference to the above, one of them has some self awareness but then there is the old SMB double down and switcheroo. Everything points to the seagull shagger being one of them, whatever some obviously fake Facebook profile said. 

Screenshot_20240828_173210_Chrome.thumb.jpg.59689630a104e3d4ba5f6026612513dd.jpgScreenshot_20240828_173148_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1f8890ef9e551a1cb3a268ec0442c5aa.jpg

As for this new obsession with equine abuse, county Durham has the highest rate of cruelty to animals in the country. Pretty sure the same applies for incest. 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/animal-cruelty-cases-in-durham-27249965

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

That thread is typical, classic SMB. Nominally about Everton but after 5 or so posts it's all about us. They are batshit. With reference to the above, one of them has some self awareness but then there is the old SMB double down and switcheroo. Everything points to the seagull shagger being one of them, whatever some obviously fake Facebook profile said. 

Screenshot_20240828_173210_Chrome.thumb.jpg.59689630a104e3d4ba5f6026612513dd.jpgScreenshot_20240828_173148_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1f8890ef9e551a1cb3a268ec0442c5aa.jpg

As for this new obsession with equine abuse, county Durham has the highest rate of cruelty to animals in the country. Pretty sure the same applies for incest. 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/animal-cruelty-cases-in-durham-27249965

It’s them Durham mags, marra. Deviants.

• Haha 2

They have a match thread involving Newcastle United, but they never watch us, never  ! And the thread never EVER get to 20 plus pages.

Because..."Genuine question. Does any safc fan in here actually sit and watch Newcastle on the telly? I honestly can’t think of much worse things to do with my time."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nottingham-forest-v-nufc-kick-off-2000-sky-sports-main-event-sky-sports-football-sky-sports-ultra-hdr.1639674/

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Renton said:

County Durham Mags are the worst, marra 

• Haha 3

9 pages of that shit so far. We win, it'll be 15 pages and locked into the members forum, Parsnip. We lose, it'll be kept open and reach 400 pages. Sad Mackem Bastards. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

9 pages of that shit so far. We win, it'll be 15 pages and locked into the members forum, Parsnip. We lose, it'll be kept open and reach 400 pages. Sad Mackem Bastards. 

You've nailed it.

The fucking pathetic, jealous sad mackem bastards ! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

County Durham Mags are the worst, marra 

Also, do you remember this unholy alliance we have with Forest cos we're also scabs or something? Not sure I do like. I guess that's also why they hate Ipswich so much. Legitimately buying their best player AND being the nemesis of their marras from the friendly cup. Everything is vicarious to them. 

• Like 2