mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

Imagine. 

What impresses me is that at least 60 of the fuckers are indulging in this weird delusion l

Screenshot_20240824_100939_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b81e5e155ac0141d6d1e1b67a2f4e78b.jpg

:lol: 

919k5w.thumb.jpg.ddb5b48c6392e03d583ffdf291eefa44.jpg

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

And here are the lovely Mr and Mrs Harris ☺️

IMG_5454.jpeg

No idea who vick or Harris is let alone who Harris supports? :lol: (Obviously the MLFs know who supports who because they're fucking berserk).

She’s basically a tv and radio presenter. Hes a pretty good DJ and producer, I think he’s maybe from Dumfries or some other desolate porridge wog outpost settlement. He was responsible for this which is frankly fucking excellent :boogie:

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Imagine. 

What impresses me is that at least 60 of the fuckers are indulging in this weird delusion l

Screenshot_20240824_100939_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b81e5e155ac0141d6d1e1b67a2f4e78b.jpg

I don't mind people having an 'imagine' moment. I have often put the lottery on to enjoy the 'imagine' but never have I believed that I would win it. 

What gets me here is, why would you want a player to wear a top slagging off a celebrity linked to a club who are after your player then for your club to invest in a tractor to set fire to it?

It is like some weird scenario that WWF used to do when I watched it as a kid. 

There are so many questions to ask about it as well.

Where does he think the smoke would go? Does he think the game would take place next to a burning tractor?  Are firefighters aware this is going to happen in advance and there on standby or does he imagine that they would ring 999 at half time? 

If they don't manage to get rid of all the current litter in the stadium, are they going to leave a burnt out tractor there indefinitely as a reminder that Ipswich put an offer in one of their players?

• Haha 7

Survived the match. 

Pains me to say it, but getting the tickets and getting in and out of the ground was a piece of piss compared to St James'.

Mackems played well but their strikers are woeful. If they can reinvest the Clarke money on a decent number 9 they should be in the playoffs at the end of the season 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Survived the match. 

Pains me to say it, but getting the tickets and getting in and out of the ground was a piece of piss compared to St James'.

Mackems played well but their strikers are woeful. If they can reinvest the Clarke money on a decent number 9 they should be in the playoffs at the end of the season 

Cheesy chips ?   Yes or No ? 

5 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Cheesy chips ?   Yes or No ? 

I forgot to check :lol: 

They did have free WiFi in the ground though, which was a novelty compared to the GPRS signal we get 

• Like 2

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

I forgot to check :lol: 

They did have free WiFi in the ground though, which was a novelty compared to the GPRS signal we get 

Did the empty crisp packets blowing all over the place spoil your enjoyment ? 

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Did the empty crisp packets blowing all over the place spoil your enjoyment ? 

Not until the 2nd half. Then a rogue carrier bag and paper coffee cup appeared in the centre circle somehow :lol: 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Survived the match. 

Hope your nephew gets well soon.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

This definitely deserves to be in here

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/aug/24/newcastles-saudi-future-may-not-be-what-many-imagined-as-pressure-hits

Sunderland fan having an absolute wank fantasy about our owners, just happens to write for a national newspaper.

I quite enjoyed Inverting the Pyramid. But it’s canny dry, to say the least and he does come across as a very dull fella in general.

Edited by Alex

28 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Jonathan Wilson is someone you’d move away from in the pub 

That would’ve sufficed 

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

This definitely deserves to be in here

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/aug/24/newcastles-saudi-future-may-not-be-what-many-imagined-as-pressure-hits

Sunderland fan having an absolute wank fantasy about our owners, just happens to write for a national newspaper.

A thread on rtg about this and they all love him😂 I reckon it will get to 20 pages before the usual racist bile sees it moved to parsnip.

• Like 2

I have terrible guilt being a Newcastle fan, knowing that I put my life before my wife and kids in a ship disaster a century ago. :(

Screenshot_20240826_134627_Chrome.thumb.jpg.99ca2369a7cad0b40319e79e59b2f98a.jpg

And as for this, I see the error of my ways. I promise to sleeping with close relatives and seagulls, stop fisting horses, and will put my ISIS flag in the bin. :(

Screenshot_20240826_135049_Chrome.thumb.jpg.18a77244e5d4650e36f25e8d76ec0561.jpg

• Haha 4