mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

The rtg mackem leg end that is Keith has posted this...

"Saw about 7 adults with mag tops on at the airport today, 2 kids 

1 kid in a Sunderland top, normal behaviour.

One had the shorts on too, fatty of course. Sad acts."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adults-that-wear-replica-football-shirts.1609913/page-32

Does anyone believe this actually happened ? 

There were likely thousands of people at the airport so maybe 7 people were wearing tops, so what? Seems less likely only 2 kids had them on in all honesty. Also you see just as many deck chairs in Newcastle airport. Although admittedly I haven't gone counting running tallies. 

The whole thing is bizarre. From the same page. Why would you post this? Why would you think it was funny? Honestly, I don't get it. 

image.png.bab142242ef9380d103ae592d66930a8.png

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

The rtg mackem leg end that is Keith has posted this...

"Saw about 7 adults with mag tops on at the airport today, 2 kids 

1 kid in a Sunderland top, normal behaviour.

One had the shorts on too, fatty of course. Sad acts."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adults-that-wear-replica-football-shirts.1609913/page-32

Does anyone believe this actually happened ? 

I mean, even if it did who actually gives a fuck? The bloke is going on holiday (I presume) and he’s more concerned with what people are wearing and has the audacity to call other people sad acts :lol:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I mean, even if it did who actually gives a fuck? The bloke is going on holiday (I presume) and he’s more concerned with what people are wearing and has the audacity to call other people sad acts :lol:

stupid cunt probably set off to go to the supermarket and ended up in the airport by mistake....

8B917C83-C860-4B79-81E8-CE7136E7542E.thumb.jpeg.3ab6bf3302fa86e9a2da627e16f47b84.jpeg.06271d66dadb20381929f85b13d15e98.jpeg

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

stupid cunt probably set off to go to the supermarket and ended up in the airport by mistake....

8B917C83-C860-4B79-81E8-CE7136E7542E.thumb.jpeg.3ab6bf3302fa86e9a2da627e16f47b84.jpeg.06271d66dadb20381929f85b13d15e98.jpeg

That Keith is a joke even on there mind. An absolute classic boomer gammon. Clearly born at a time when people who were as thick as fuck could succeed in middle management and take early retirement on a canny wedge and feel some misplaced air of superiority over his more talented and skilled younger peers. His views and opinions on football are laughable even by mackem standards. He's a blatant mysogynist whose wife clearly only puts up with him for his pension. An old skool racist to boot. Believes in common sense not experts, voted Brexit and proud of it. And a moderator on the SMB who will ban you if you challenge his autocracy. Says it all. 

• Like 8

I don't get the issue with fully grown men wearing football tops.

I haven't bought one since I was somewhere between 18-20 (probably still too old for the genuine consensus on them) but I don't really associate them just for kids. 

4 hours ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I don't get the issue with fully grown men wearing football tops.

I haven't bought one since I was somewhere between 18-20 (probably still too old for the genuine consensus on them) but I don't really associate them just for kids. 

Loads of people wear them. And especially on their hols. And the mackems are definitely amongst the ‘worst’ for this (by their own weird criteria, I could not give two fucks either). But this latest bollocks, imo, is down to their commercial side of the club being a joke. When the strip was Nike they hardly made any money off it because they had negotiated a deal where the printing was outsourced to a small company in Co Durham (Consett iirc). In addition to this they couldn’t cope with demand. People couldn’t get hold of strips then, lo and behold, adults wearing strips was suddenly ‘Mag like behaviour’. Wouldn’t be surprised if there are similar supply issues with the new Hummel top. Which is a nice retro effort Tbf. This in turn has led to the hordes on RTG, desperate for validation, making up these weird tales. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Loads of people wear them. And especially on their hols. And the mackems are definitely amongst the ‘worst’ for this (by their own weird criteria, I could not give two fucks either). But this latest bollocks, imo, is down to their commercial side of the club being a joke. When the strip was Nike they hardly made any money off it because they had negotiated a deal where the printing was outsourced to a small company in Co Durham (Consett iirc). In addition to this they couldn’t cope with demand. People couldn’t get hold of strips then, lo and behold, adults wearing strips was suddenly ‘Mag like behaviour’. Wouldn’t be surprised if there are similar supply issues with the new Hummel top. Which is a new retro effort Tbf. This is turn has led to the hordes on RTG, desperate for validation, making up these weird tales. 

it's odd I think. I mean since they got a new kit by hummel they've been queueing up in their tens of thousands to buy it.

not only that, there's apparently millions of these tops on the black market as they break in to their club shop every night and empty the shelves.

and yet the only time the cunts ever wear them is when they're hoying stones at coppers or looting vape shops.

weird. 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

it's odd I think. I mean since they got a new kit by hummel they've been queueing up in their tens of thousands to buy it.

not only that, there's apparently millions of these tops on the black market as they break in to their club shop every night and empty the shelves.

and yet the only time the cunts ever wear them is when they're hoying stones at coppers or looting vape shops.

weird. 

They also had a photo outside of our club shop where the "que" was only 3 people deep for the new kit. The response was "Ha ha, stupid mag kernts, can't afford to buy their own shirts". Now I've no idea about the context of the photo, probably shot at 5am or something, and I don't care. But they can hardly have it both ways. Schroedinger's shirt. 

It is a weird obsession with them now like. Wonder what the next one will be, let's hope its in response to us actually winning a trophy, that wil absolutely break them. :nufc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just don't understand the logic in having such an upset about it. I live in Newcastle so I probably might be more likely to own one if I lived somewhere else.

I've been to two funerals where you were encouraged to wear black and white, one when my mate died when he was 20 of appendicitis. Even then it feels no different to the ones where you get asked to turn up in bright colours. Both seem like I am wearing the wrong thing as it is just different. 

It just doesn't cross my mind when I see someone wearing a top unless I think it is a good design or if it is a club that I don't immediately recognise e.g. when people started to wear the South Shields or Gateshead tops.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I just don't understand the logic in having such an upset about it. I live in Newcastle so I probably might be more likely to own one if I lived somewhere else.

I've been to two funerals where you were encouraged to wear black and white, one when my mate died when he was 20 of appendicitis. Even then it feels no different to the ones where you get asked to turn up in bright colours. Both seem like I am wearing the wrong thing as it is just different. 

It just doesn't cross my mind when I see someone wearing a top unless I think it is a good design or if it is a club that I don't immediately recognise e.g. when people started to wear the South Shields or Gateshead tops.

This is how normal people feel. I see SAFC shirts around here, and also sometimes in Newcastle city centre. Also ManU, Arsenal, Celtic, Rangers, literally any club or nation top. Nobody gives a fuck. 

The mackems are so far down their rabbit hole they can't see who the weird ones are here, like the Trump MAGAs. Tbf some MLFs point this out on occassion, but are soon shouted down as being undercover mags. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is how normal people feel. I see SAFC shirts around here, and also sometimes in Newcastle city centre. Also ManU, Arsenal, Celtic, Rangers, literally any club or nation top. Nobody gives a fuck. 

The mackems are so far down their rabbit hole they can't see who the weird ones are here, like the Trump MAGAs. Tbf some MLFs point this out on occassion, but are soon shouted down as being undercover mags. 

Aye with Newcastle having two Unis and a colleage you'll get people from all over the region milling about in the Town centre. The idea of spotting someone in a Sunderland top, whipping your phone out, logging into a forum and posting about it for virtual high fives doesn't compute to me like.
It seems mental viewing life through such a prism of hate for your nieghbours up the road. But then again if they'll try and prize bus doors open to get at petrified African migrants whilst smashing up your town centre, mag calling must seem pretty trivial to them, the set of cunts.

• Like 5

keith losing what tiny little mind he has about north east journalists, in particular downie being too scared to say anything negative about newcastle or positive about sunderland for fear of being chopped up....

702101789_Screenshot_20240814_182215_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.84e3ff6b19effde26a72b9e0d242e64b.jpg

no keith you terminally stupid cunt, downie is a sports journalist, newcastle are relatively newsworthy, your club meanwhile is incredibly fucking shite. it really is that simple.

8B917C83-C860-4B79-81E8-CE7136E7542E.thumb.jpeg.3ab6bf3302fa86e9a2da627e16f47b84.jpeg.3b34a981d01340f93e7e88b5cb0e219b.jpeg

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

The Saudis must have spread their net of fear pretty wide because no one else seems to give a shite about them either 

• Haha 4

:lol: the daft cunt must’ve really hit rock bottom to have started flogging that dead horse again. You can’t even get the last remaining out of date stock on Amazon anymore. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Sonatine said:

At first glance I thought the plastic wrapping was actually cobwebs from those cans sitting in his basement.

Has he got a job as a delivery driver now?

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

The Keith Downie thread 😂

"I have it on good authority he disliked the mags but when the takeover happened he saw an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and score a few free drinks on his regular nights out in newcastle."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/keith-downie.1599123/page-95

IMG_3276.thumb.jpeg.61de14694edfaac6918b29e1878f6317.jpeg

:lol:

• Haha 3