mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

10 hours ago, AgentAxeman said:

Just got in from playing a gig in Sunderland tonight. We opened the 2nd half with Teenage Kicks. Try and guess what response we got from the mlfs after the song..... Go on.... try..... 3 words..... Not about music in any way..... 🤣

“ Txapeldun! Beste Bat!”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

This mackem must be confident they avoid relegation 😃

"What's the point in going to Ipswich. They'll be back down here after next season."

This mackem must be a rare realist, he seemingly knows Clarke will do fuck all to achieve a transfer to a better club if Ipswich do come straight back down.

• Haha 1

I thought young skunk's were called kit's.

Maybe this mackem made this up ?  

😂

GTVyWWDXQAA4VTJ?format=jpg&name=large

is this made up as well...

GTVzVQkXcAAb0Qe?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Tdansmith
  • Haha 7
  • Jaysus... 1

Re: the first one, that’s obviously a bit tragic if he made that up but absolutely not in the same ball park as if it's true :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Sonatine said:

All you haters can take the piss but have you seen the most recent accounts filed on Companies House? 

IMG_8999.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

I thought young skunk's were called kit's.

Maybe this mackem made this up ?  

😂

GTVyWWDXQAA4VTJ?format=jpg&name=large

in fairness, gets absolutely slaughtered here by one of his own....

109261261_Screenshot_20240726_082557_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1158d67517cd397796e83109abea59ea.jpg

attamatter comes back denying that he'd actually been confrontational (if indeed the event had even took place), however rammstein is having none of this and lands killer blow with his next reply....

866361902_Screenshot_20240726_083337_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d37fa19e63092a237e0683843e648d96.jpg

thing that i find the most puzzling is when the fuck did the stupid mackem cunts become fashion gurus anyway?

new york, london, milan, paris, sunderland?

no, never seen that before.

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

in fairness, gets absolutely slaughtered here by one of his own....

109261261_Screenshot_20240726_082557_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1158d67517cd397796e83109abea59ea.jpg

attamatter comes back denying that he'd actually been confrontational (if indeed the event had even took place), however rammstein is having none of this and lands killer blow with his next reply....

866361902_Screenshot_20240726_083337_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d37fa19e63092a237e0683843e648d96.jpg

thing that i find the most puzzling is when the fuck did the stupid mackem cunts become fashion gurus anyway?

new york, london, milan, paris, sunderland?

no, never seen that before.

Rammstein is a CMM: Closet Mag Marra.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

What a load of shite :lol:

IMG_9001.jpeg

A few posts later and more threats..

"I’ve got nee problem with a any bloke wearing a footy top. Unless it’s a mag through here who are clearly trying to be clever and deserve a slap.
I personally don’t wear them but good luck to whoever does."

These MLFs are hard as nails 😂

• Haha 4

We should just be thankful that they're able to channel their energy into making up stories about policing the wearing of mag tops. If they didn't have this outlet, we'd be getting kicked to fuck left, right and centre on Britain's streets. There'd he nowhere safe for a mag to show its face. 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackem haiku is shit. 

Screenshot_20240728_225045_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5589663ca16af011dad283423423b419.jpg

We’re not wondering if we’ve seen a mackem, we’re asking the natives. They can’t even get outraged properly.

Also, I just heard a mackem say New Orleans in my head and it’s haunting me.

• Haha 5