mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

IMG_3132.thumb.jpeg.376106d99166c887637cfe35dbbef2ae.jpeg

:lol: Cheeky fucker has more front than Christy Canyons. 

Are we not acknowledging “The Don” anymore, and his sidekick the Snake Oil Salesman? 

• Haha 9

See also:

Martin "I followed Sunlun as a boy" O'Neill. 

Steve "I'm coming home" Bruce. 

Dick "Lovely flowers you sent the wife lads" Avocaat. 

Paulo "FTM" Di Canio. 

Etc. Etc. 

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

See also:

Paulo "FTM" Di Canio. 

Etc. Etc. 

Also 

Lee “ Who? “ Thompson

Rob  “Works in Aldi” Potts

Alan “ YTS” McMichael 

Reggie “ Not Will Still” Le Breves

* these might not be their actual names, but hey, close enough :lol:

• Haha 8

49 minutes ago, Anth said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/amanda-staveley-to-invest-in-tottenham.1637004/page-7#post-41086334

There will be some wearside siaters getting mounted with glee tonight going off the wild theories, "imagine ifs" and ITKs who've heard its on! :lol:

"I said it when they bought them, the Saudis were just testing the water with Newcastle.
They'll be binned off for a proper big club."

Just one of many similar posts 😂

• Haha 7

Proper man of the people is Billy. Got enough money to buy a football club but still puts the work in. The ‘work’ on this occasion being to snort a few lines of Wolf Jerky. Then having the idea of drinking the last 24 cans of out of date Rich Energy. Then sellotaping them to the front of some cardboard, putting them on a pallet and pretending it’s a MASSIVE order he’s shipping. 

• Haha 9

59 minutes ago, NJS said:

See also:

Paulo "FTM" Di Canio. 

Etc. Etc. 

Let’s not forget Jackie “If Coventry had kicked off on time v Bristol City I could’ve played upfront for Sunderland alongside Maradona and Ibrahimovic” Milburn 

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

anybody got the faintest idea what this gibbering, halfwit mackem cunt is on about here??

555779391_Screenshot_20240718_204714_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4741fbceed8d65936be964fd25582eda.jpg8B917C83-C860-4B79-81E8-CE7136E7542E.thumb.jpeg.3ab6bf3302fa86e9a2da627e16f47b84.jpeg.34dc9ce86c3288efdcbc7f85ba8791d3.jpeg

And even if she is a skint fraudster, she’s now no longer our concern and we’re solely being ran by the Saudi wealth fund and a pair of brothers worth about 30 billion quid :lol: Hard times incoming 

• Haha 6

They should be gutted if it’s true this is precipitating NUFC being sold. Since the current owners are so bad for the club in general? Or something. I genuinely can’t keep up with the mental gymnastics 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

They should be gutted if it’s true this is precipitating NUFC being sold. Since the current owners are so bad for the club in general? Or something. I genuinely can’t keep up with the mental gymnastics 

mgasfhd.jpg.4970f6efd763c7904896a1b5efa593ae.jpg

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_3132.thumb.jpeg.376106d99166c887637cfe35dbbef2ae.jpeg

:lol: Cheeky fucker has more front than Christy Canyons. 

Are we not acknowledging “The Don” anymore, and his sidekick the Snake Oil Salesman? 

ah yes, the two blokes who had them queueing up.as very cheap labour to replace the pink seats for a hot dog sausage in a burger bun.

they missed a trick there mind, they're rarely ever sat in. should've just got them to take them out and paid them with only the bun.

the stupid mackem cunts.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

A handy guide for their hordes of Indian and Argentinian fans.

The club are dining out on this like it's some sort of Champions League campaign :lol: They're playing a team that finished 16th in the Spanish 2nd division at a ground than holds 4000 :lol: 

• Haha 5

"Herr Fuhrer, according to our intelligence the mackems are playing a couple of friendlies away from home."

1000005544.gif.534a4eefcdca711fb9a42d8bfe28608f.gif

"It's alright, it'll probably just be another game like Gateshead at the international stadium where they might even get beat again."

"Herr Fuhrer, it's..... it's a friendly in Alicante against a Spanish mid table second tier club."

2a377f6511331b0875aa7747c91d696f.gif

"For fucks sake! This changes absolutely everything! How are we supposed to compete when they're arranging European glamour friendlies like this?! Get on the phone to Riyadh and arrange the sale of NUFC immediately!"

• Haha 14