mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I was rushed for time as I was posting. ;)

An allowable explanation. You are forgiven.

• Like 1

On 15/06/2024 at 14:25, Howmanheyman said:

Mackems travelling to Alicante and playing Alicante and some other side. Just a heads up in case anyone on here is bewked up on a trip to 'Beni' between the 15th July and 21st July. If you are I doubt you'll see any Sunderland shirts as there's no way they'd wear them on a trip to Spain. 

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Its fucking cringe when you go to the airport and you see grown men wearing football shirts just to try and willy wave.

Is that not just what we tell ourselves to explain why they have their willies out at an airport?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Just after that was filmed he turned around and said 'have you got a problem, mag?' and the mag singing it then started stuttering, mumbled something about banter, said sorry and walked away with his head down. 

• Haha 9

best case scenario that.

had the fat lad in the mackem shirt been skylon, magcatcherhutch or any other of the other countless, fearless, nails, notorious sunderland hard men then the subsequent bloodshed would've been too graphic to publish.  :(

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just after that was filmed he turned around and said 'have you got a problem, mag?' and the mag singing it then started stuttering, mumbled something about banter, said sorry and walked away with his head down. 

It's a matter of time before someone on rtg sees the twitter link and the resulting 25 page thread will have at least 70% of posts from MLF's saying how they would have kicked the Mag and the other 6 Mags who were behind him all over Ponteland airport  😂

• Haha 4

Wey ah was stannin theyah marras minding me owin busin, bisi, bussn, meself just eating me mortadella, burrata & pistachio pesto ciabatta and drinkin me caffè ristretto and sum fat grayevy stained mag cunt started saying shite tiv is.

After he finished filliming is a turned rund and windmilled the cunt.

The captain of oowa flight was passing at the time and instantly upgraded is to first class.

• Haha 15

Good morning everyone, this is your captain speaking. I’d like to welcome you all to FTM Airlines. Please sit back and relax while we serve the blue pop. I’d like to remind you all, if you need to do a number 2 then please make your way to seat 18c. 

As we cruise at 30,000 feet, it’s worth remembering that Rafa, and all the other mag bastards, are beneath us. Also, do take a moment to browse our FTM menu, printed in full colour, and showing our range of in-flight cheese slices and lion looking crisps.  

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

Good morning everyone, this is your captain speaking. I’d like to welcome you all to FTM Airlines. Please sit back and relax while we serve the blue pop. I’d like to remind you all, if you need to do a number 2 then please make your way to seat 18c. 

As we cruise at 30,000 feet, it’s worth remembering that Rafa, and all the other mag bastards, are beneath us. Also, do take a moment to browse our FTM menu, printed in full colour, and showing our range of in-flight cheese slices and lion looking crisps.  

“Heya marra, yi better tell that pialet up front to dish out the pink slices or we’re ganna start thinking he’s a secret mag marra. Tell him to showa us iz seyson ticket stubs.”

• Haha 8

Pittington is a fucking pointless dump, I used to live there.  The poor fuckers who are still stuck there, several of them my unacknowledged children, understand  that Sunderland is so fucking grim it’s best to pretend it doesn’t exist. 

Makes me sort of proud of those kids, whatever their names are.   

• Haha 13

39 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hotel advertises it is near Newcastle and doesn't mention Sunderland. Three pages so far of howling at the moon. 

Screenshot_20240717_213235_Chrome.thumb.jpg.80030a024f6e8b979123da72314664d4.jpg

The biggest city in the region? It’s the only place mentioned that isn’t a fucking city the daft spanner. 

Except Pittington.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The biggest city in the region? It’s the only place mentioned that isn’t a fucking city the daft spanner. 

Except Pittington.

ah liz, god rest her soul, I wonder what she regretted the most as she mulled over her life in the final moments.

spawning andy or giving that shithole city status?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Pittington is a fucking pointless dump, I used to live there.  The poor fuckers who are still stuck there, several of them my unacknowledged children, understand  that Sunderland is so fucking grim it’s best to pretend it doesn’t exist. 

Makes me sort of proud of those kids, whatever their names are.   

DURHAM MAG ALERT KLAXON. 

lights help GIF by Team Tumult

Meanwhile on Wearside... 

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

:lol:

Born in Wallsend. Marra. 

Was your dad a passing seaman with a supply of excess football strips though, marra? :lol:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Hotel advertises it is near Newcastle and doesn't mention Sunderland. Three pages so far of howling at the moon. 

Screenshot_20240717_213235_Chrome.thumb.jpg.80030a024f6e8b979123da72314664d4.jpg

:lol: Do they not realise the purpose of the advert is to make the hotel more attractive to potential customers? 

• Haha 9

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Do they not realise the purpose of the advert is to make the hotel more attractive to potential customers? 

One of them challenges the rest of them as to what they would mention as "attractions" to encourage visits and one seriodly mentions a "sports ground filled with 40k people 23 times a year as well as concerts". Fuck me. 

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, Renton said:

I mean it is nearer to Durham city centre than Sunderland city centre anyway. Makem maths strikes again.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I mean it is nearer to Durham city centre than Sunderland city centre anyway. Makem maths strikes again.

litarally

• Haha 3