mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

14 hours ago, Toonpack said:

They didn't even score from open play

997E92D0-5AC3-4214-A373-BC08DCBEC798.jpeg

'It's always great to get a run out and at this stage of the pre-season it's more about fitness than the actual scoreline but it was gratifying being in such a close game against such a big club with obviously very good players.'
The new Sunderland boss.

• Haha 8

They were on about Clarke again today. One poster saying he’ll stay unless they get a bid north of £25m. And, if they don’t, he’ll go for £15-20m next summer when he has a year left on his contract. 
Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
It’s understandable that they can’t work out monetary values, since they operate in base 12 as opposed to base 10. 
IMG_3123.thumb.jpeg.6fe05a8ae02643941e240d5c11c58878.jpeg

Yep, they're mackem hands alright, smoggies are webbed

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This lad will not be able to get out of there quick enough. 

Leaving for a pound shop mag club though marra. Black n white stripes (at leyst sometimes)

• Haha 2

He’ll be absolutely hopeless, as opposed to being a great prospect, now? 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Alex said:

This definitely, definitely, definitely really happened btw:

IMG_8915.thumb.jpeg.07b830727d8a87f2d247b34773a72a10.jpeg

I thought not putting club allegiances aside during international tournaments was mag behaviour?

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Alex said:

This definitely, definitely, definitely really happened btw:

IMG_8915.thumb.jpeg.07b830727d8a87f2d247b34773a72a10.jpeg

Billy Marra: "A few years ago I was hanging out with Steve McQueen and some other cool guys when a Mag came up to Steve and made a right tit of himself. Steyve said nothing but I knew he was disgusted. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, 'Mag behaviour, Steyve' and we carried on being cool."

• Haha 11

I'm pretty sure the pub he's on about is literally half a minutes walk from the main train station and directly opposite the cathedral.

lambton's obviously a very sophisticated mackem, doesn't even refer to the city as cologne like every fucker else does.

can't rate his compatriots quite as highly as himself mind, hence the constant need to include explanatory notes in brackets.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Billy Marra: "A few years ago I was hanging out with Steve McQueen and some other cool guys when a Mag came up to Steve and made a right tit of himself. Steyve said nothing but I knew he was disgusted. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, 'Mag behaviour, Steyve' and we carried on being cool."

They carried on being "kewl", surely?

• Haha 4