mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1411.jpg.e20fc0d2d25bd1a081bb5a607a0f8510.jpg

'ah was walking down Madison, (ah swear ah never had a gun) and ah saw a ninetayn ninetey Marco lads shirt. I shouted over 'Gerrin! FTM!' and the new yorka turned around and said, 'hey man, I hate the mags toooo but I loved the Netflix Sunderland till I die show, I watched all the seasons and bought this shirt on eBay, buddy." Then a cop on a horse who overheard clapped and give us a backa on his horse back to my hotel like Crocodile Dundee and we passed maceys and al that and a cafe where a lush lass was fayaking an orgasm or she'd seen my lads top, hard to tell, marra.'

• Haha 13

I’m just stunned that amongst their millions of STID worldwide fans there isn’t some bored billionaire ready to spunk his money away on them.…

… that is, one who doesn’t need to ask his mam first. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: 

It was almost like a whirlwind how fast they rushed our takeover through, marra. 

the 18 months or so the premier league spent kicking the can down the road was literally the happiest period in their tragic lives.

absolutely pure, unadulterated joy that we'd been deprived of wealthy owners without a single solitary mention of human rights or amnesty international.

fucking fantasists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

50 minutes ago, Renton said:

Apparently Seaburn has fallen. Cue several hundred pages on the Land Lady being a slag. Classy. :)

image.png.4d9d66342a0e8dfd231e893be3a1fd5e.png

they got that thread hidden away in the secret bit mate?

Just watching C4 build up to the England game there. They had a bit of the usual football build up bigging up the NE and Newcastle as a football hot bed. Clichéd but, you know, quite normal. Thought I'd check what the fans of massive lads made of it. 

Yep. :lol:

Screenshot_20240603_191359_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_191336_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_191318_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_191305_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_191252_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 6

The amount of raging hard ons down wearside way in fevered anticipation of getting wound up by something someone might've said tonight was always going to happen. 

Presenter: "And welcome to our England game here on channel 4 at St. James' Par....."

MLF: "Ah fucking knew it!! Right up theya mag arses alreddy!!!!"

• Haha 12

Posted (edited)

Mags getting chinned as usual, this time from West Ham fans pissed off at us for something or other? 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

On 04/06/2024 at 08:48, Howmanheyman said:

Mags getting chinned as usual, this time from West Ham fans pissed off at us for something or other? 

I thought it was noticeable how little stick Pickford got the other night (probably because he was angling for a move here in his recent interview :lol:)

Remember when they applauded Townsend for 90 minutes straight when he played for England at their place whilst a toon player? Nah me neither.

• Haha 5

image.thumb.png.474bf38c4d2b01f106884950ffbb6c75.png

OGS being clamoured for now because of his good manager record of relegating Cardiff and putting them into relegation form the following season before getting sacked.

He followed that up by being shite at Man Utd and leading them on a barren run without trophies except a losers medal in the europa league.

• Haha 3

Aye, they’re down to three and I believe it’s the current St Mirren manager, the current Stockport manager and the ex-AZ manager. Not sure on the last one but since he’s out of work, he’s the one that’ll come in 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, they’re down to three and I believe it’s the current St Mirren manager, the current Stockport manager and the ex-AZ manager. Not sure on the last one but since he’s out of work, he’s the one that’ll come in 

Hope it’s not Stephen Robinson I like him