mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It was more just the Benders as far as I recall and it was a pretty small group. A couple of lads I know were "invited" to go to Man City with them in 83 or 84 in a couple of transits and found it a bit much as they were proper heed the baals. 

Without going all RTG worship club, Newcastle's "problem" in the 80s and 90 was lack of organisation - nobody really took control compared to the other clubs/firms. Certainly the mackems were more disciplined/organised. 

Newcastle were happy to split into groups as people were too "independent". When it did come together like at Chelsea in 83 (I think TBD posted a picture recently) it was a sight to behold. 

• Like 1

Nowt will happen. :lol:

This lot couldn’t organise themselves whilst they watched their club go down the toilet over the last seven years. 

They’ll certainly not be getting organised for one match in a couple of weeks time. 

Their shite version of Wor Flags have all quit in the huff because the club said 

“ Not a fucking chance”

when they presented their primary school level idea for a banner. 
That leaves the gibbering masses to actually pull off some coordinated action.  

When our first goal goes in, they’ll revert to type and be frothing, vein-popping gibbons consumed by hatred, whilst our glorious 6000 will be laughing in their faces, live on TV. 

The most they’ll manage is a few badly-misspelled bedsheets, which the Mag stewards will take down licketty split. 

They’re a joke. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nowt will happen. :lol:

This lot couldn’t organise themselves whilst they watched their club go down the toilet over the last seven years. 

They’ll certainly not be getting organised for one match in a couple of weeks time. 

Their shite version of Wor Flags have all quit in the huff because the club said 

“ Not a fucking chance”

when they presented their primary school level idea for a banner. 
That leaves the gibbering masses to actually pull off some coordinated action.  

When our first goal goes in, they’ll revert to type and be frothing, vein-popping gibbons consumed by hatred, whilst our glorious 6000 will be laughing in their faces, live on TV. 

The most they’ll manage is a few badly-misspelled bedsheets, which the Mag stewards will take down licketty split. 

They’re a joke. :lol:

Naaah marrow.  The north stand are going to walk out on 70 minutes against Coventry, for reasons despite being a scholar of the fans of massive lads I can't quite fathom. This thread is 500 posts long and literally one of dozens about us. They are fucking gone. 

Screenshot_20231217_214715_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b2755904298ccd9825360a670b06cfa4.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

“So called safety officer” :lol: 

It’d be funny if there was a replay at SJP and we gave them like 600 seats just to see the fewm.

Best case scenario, they score first 10 minutes and cling on after getting battered all match, only to concede after 9 mins unwarranted extra time to an unjust penalty. Rematch SJP they are limited to 1500 bubble trip in the usual God's, cos it's midweek and not safe otherwise, obvs. After witnessing a proper organised flag display celebrating NUFC heritage, we stuff them 9-1. 

Giddup as MF would say. 

Or just fuck them over at the Stadium of shite, I'm easy. 

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

That is not my best case scenario.

I want us to pump them by 9 goals, 3+ coming from the local lads, win at a canter, game over as a contest before halftime, no injuries for our lads, stadium emptying around the 60th minute except 6k of our lot singing and dancing back to the coaches.

• Like 4

I've noticed the real "crime" according to them is "kicking out" ST holders by not letting them buy their seat. 

I used to sit in the East stand for the first few years I had an ST and we were moved for Preston and Man Utd in the FA Cup so the idea it's a perticularly bad decision is of course bollocks. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

I've noticed the real "crime" according to them is "kicking out" ST holders by not letting them buy their seat. 

I used to sit in the East stand for the first few years I had an ST and we were moved for Preston and Man Utd in the FA Cup so the idea it's a perticularly bad decision is of course bollocks. 

Uttrly fucking weird lie. A ST is for the league only. Of course you might be moved for a cup game. What else do they want, NUFC fans peppered around the entire stadium? 

I do like the fact we've "taken" the Black Cats Bar and it's being painted black and whit for the occassion mind (which is what they are claiming). 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Uttrly fucking weird lie. A ST is for the league only. Of course you might be moved for a cup game. What else do they want, NUFC fans peppered around the entire stadium? 

I do like the fact we've "taken" the Black Cats Bar and it's being painted black and whit for the occassion mind (which is what they are claiming). 

took the black cats bar. took it good and proper 

• Haha 7

On 15/12/2023 at 18:47, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20231215_184647_Chrome.thumb.jpg.09a7d99d0972046a14c7f9a987a3945a.jpg

Not even match day and we've already taken the Black Cats Bar good and proper.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

took the black cats bar. took it good and proper 

You've got to be better than this. You're not. But you've got to be. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You've got to be better than this. You're not. But you've got to be. 

i didn't see that, forgive me. was that in this thread? 

in my defence, i do tend to glaze over when scrolling past your posts

• Haha 10

Mods, I'd like to know if there's a way of stopping a specific poster from reading your posts. Could I get a report on this by tomorrow morning please? 

Do I have a specific poster in mind? No, just wondering. 

• Haha 5

Quit the bitching Gemmill. 

• Okay, so far the MLF's have come up with the following protests.
  • Huge display bizarrely referencing Sports Direct. Looks laughably shit, blocked by club.
  • Distribution of 10,000 red latex gloves. Sunderland dermatology department put on alert.
  • Throwing tennis balls dipped in red paint onto the pitch.
  • And, my favourite, contacting "Just stop oil" to block the NUFC convoy. :lol: I can see that working out well with 6000 pissed up pissed off football fans. 

I mean, we knew they had gone a bit insane but this is fucking glorious. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s Gemmill said, anyone? 
 We’ve all got him blocked. 

He said he was really funny and great and stuff and implied he had a big ego or something like that. There was sone suggestion we were all stupid too 

• Haha 6