mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I missed our first two goals but the third was quality despite nature of the game, peach of a ball by Miley and well taken by the lad, Cooke?

Sportswashed 👆

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sportswashed 👆

:lol:

It's a ridiculous phrase really isn't it? Apart from the very odd dipshit on social media putting Saudi flags on stuff I fail to see it? 

• Like 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

It's a ridiculous phrase really isn't it? Apart from the very odd dipshit on social media putting Saudi flags on stuff I fail to see it? 

Yeah. It’s a completely meaningless catch all phrase which basically equates to little more than petty jealousy most of the times it’s used 

• Like 4

Never really understood the term. Improving the image of the country and regime through sporting competition? Not the worst thing the murderous, gay chair flinging over the top of buildings, 9/11 atrocity committing, child bride rapists have done like. 

• Like 2

I was about to say the fewm must be absolutely honking over there. It's not 2-3 months ago some of them were convinced he'd be heading back there as player manager :lol:

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Craig said:

I was about to say the fewm must be absolutely honking over there. It's not 2-3 months ago some of them were convinced he'd be heading back there as player manager :lol:

He’s only going there to earn the money to buy the club and bankroll them to the Premier League title.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He’s only going there to earn the money to buy the club and bankroll them to the Premier League title.

Pre-empting future RTG narrative? Mag-like behaviour.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Now he can't give them any glory by a decade plus proxy he's a cunt as he's crossed into the Mag territory by default so they've boxed themselves in 

55 minutes ago, Craig said:

Some were hoping he was going to buy their club when it was worth even less than it is now. I guess two bob and a plastic token from a cornflakes box was a bit of a steep asking price to be fair to Henderson, no wonder he kept his powder dry.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Now he can't give them any glory by a decade plus proxy he's a cunt as he's crossed into the Mag territory by default so they've boxed themselves in 

Some were hoping he was going to buy their club when it was worth even less than it is now. I guess two bob and a plastic token from a cornflakes box was a bit of a steep asking price to be fair to Henderson, no wonder he kept his powder dry.

He's from Sunderland ... don't they generally keep their ketamine dry?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

All we need now is for Henderson’s butchers in sunderland to start selling halal meat and they’ll go supernova. 

3h9DndAr%2B806PdUQ==

Ready to Groom seems to think this place is connected to him, but his dad was a copper ( different kind of pork), and the owners of it are called McGill. 

Usual standards of reality on RTG in action  :lol:

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

37 page thread on this since the weekend. Marvellous. Mackem fewm and indignation could solve the energy crisis if properly harnessed. 

SmartSelect_20230719_225122_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5cc0055e9dccc27efb940c937e5a3ca5.jpg

How is he a hypocrite? Because they imagined he pretended to have opinions they pretend to?

• Haha 7

Whenever I hear of Henderson I immediately think of this: 

So it's hard for me to imagine him being troubled with sleepless nights pondering over the humanitarian crisis resulting from the Houthi/Saudi rick.

• Haha 3