mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yes they can, just order a shirt from the Nike team wear catalogue as if they were the manager of Seaham Red Star, then order a few Sunderland patches from eBay. #business #teamwear #entrepreneur #hopetheirlassisgoodatironingonpatches :good:

I dream that one day we'll beat seaham red star, the bragging rights that'll go with it and the utter despondency it'll reek on the mackems.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I dream that one day we'll beat seaham red star, the bragging rights that'll go with it and the utter despondency it'll reek on the mackems.

I was just happily playing the champion's league music in the house when I got the news that Newcastle blue star were defeated by Sunderland under 21s. The needle on the record player abruptly scratched and returned to the cradle as I entered into a dark place of depression and abject apathy. It was almost like playing a few seasons in the third division of English football and kidding yourself on that it was like a breath of fresh air. I'm not sure when, if ever, I'll get over it? Can anyone write a decent requiem? (Asking for a broken hearted mag-at-work). :(

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Renton said:

So they are frapping themselves silly because their U21s beat Newcastle last night. Newcastle Blue Star, in the ninth tier of English football. :lol:

They are fucking mental, especially this Gipetto lad who has convinced himself we are all gutted.

image.png.190b83e1d4d8d7d4cdb82d5424a1f7f6.png

image.png.a3a87da30a455a146d47c1497c5787b0.png

meltdown :lol:

genuinely didn't know the game was on. zero interest now i do 

• Haha 4

They’re only inventing the stuff about ‘mags being in meltdown’ so they can justify getting a hard on about their latest pyrrhic victory. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was just happily playing the champion's league music in the house when I got the news that Newcastle blue star were defeated by Sunderland under 21s. The needle on the record player abruptly scratched and returned to the cradle as I entered into a dark place of depression and abject apathy. It was almost like playing a few seasons in the third division of English football and kidding yourself on that it was like a breath of fresh air. I'm not sure when, if ever, I'll get over it? Can anyone write a decent requiem? (Asking for a broken hearted mag-at-work). :(

• Haha 1

7 page thread popped up overnight on The Star Inn refurbishing itself as some shit Geordie theme pub. Why do they care man! :lol: cue Bobby Robson wasn't a Geordie et fucking cetera.

Can't be any worse Than the cess pit it was anyway. I'd rather have a drink in the Clock with HMHM, the Percy arms with tbd, the Trent with a dribbling CT, or MF in the corner of the Beehive *, or even the.Blandford with Stevie **, than go  to that shit hole again.

Screenshot_20230713_081027_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ac22edec71e97a45c19df3542c732f4d.jpg

* I'd actually like these things.

** Kidding.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Can't be any worse Than the cess pit it was anyway. I'd rather have a drink in the Clock with HMHM, the Percy arms with tbd, the Trent with a dribbling CT, or MF in the corner of the Beehive *, or even the.Blandford with Stevie **, than go  to that shit hole again.

* I'd actually like these things.

** Kidding.

Miles Teller Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

My mates Clock 10% loyalty card, picture taken on the bar of the actual Clock approx 40 mins after full time v Southampton last season :) 

IMG_2291.thumb.jpeg.36e23a8aaa862b5c0bc3d4003d76e307.jpeg

My pal's got one too. I only go in once in a blue moon when the lads fancy it. There's worse bars but there's also better. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

My mates Clock 10% loyalty card, picture taken on the bar of the actual Clock approx 40 mins after full time v Southampton last season :) 

IMG_2291.thumb.jpeg.36e23a8aaa862b5c0bc3d4003d76e307.jpeg

The numbering system they’ve employed seems a tad ambitious 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Renton said:

"Maloyalty" :lol:

Which marketing guru came up with that, it sounds like loyalty with misintent or loyalty to Beelzebub or something. Worst thing since denpressure. 

Now then Tynemouth Timmy, the Malhotra group have got a nice little portfolio if you should ever desire to lower yourself 😆

https://malhotragroup.co.uk/leisure/venues/

• Haha 1

oh dear.

from mackem legend, winner of multi trophies for them by proxy, the knight in shining in armour who was gonna ride in to finish his playing career there for them, buy the club or indeed the entire fucking town....

to camel humping, head chopping, murdering, sportswahed scum in one fell swoop.

love it.  :lol:

• Haha 8

:lol: They’ll act the same way Liverpool fans are and start defending it as “well anyone would do it, massive pay increase for the same job” despite going mental about Eddie Howe for 2 years. 

• Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Tom said:

Surely not owa Jordan marra 

There was a tweet to the contrary the other day and the silly fuckers were all banging on about how morally superior he is. 

Whatever happens, it's hilarious watching them twist. :lol:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the knight in shining in armour who was gonna ride in to finish his playing career there for them,

When your choices are moving to a fucking wasteland inhabited by backward homophobic racists or moving to Saudi there was only going to be one winner.

• Haha 14

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

oh dear.

from mackem legend, winner of multi trophies for them by proxy, the knight in shining in armour who was gonna ride in to finish his playing career there for them, buy the club or indeed the entire fucking town....

to camel humping, head chopping, murdering, sportswahed scum in one fell swoop.

love it.  :lol:

Bewwww! Tayek his shirt down!

An divvnt tak about the bone saw. 

image.thumb.png.c6832815fdf3194919f1bab8ab11ef38.png

• Haha 8