mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

20 hours ago, Renton said:

All the other teams above them bar Millwall have a game in hand, with Blackburn having two. Plus three teams just below them who can overtake them if they win their game in hand. Its already over imo. Boo hoo how sad. 

You have to hand it to them. Purely for their ability to fuck it up every time they look like they might just make the playoffs. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

You have to hand it to them. Purely for their ability to fuck it up every time they look like they might just make the playoffs. 

Even if you did, they'd only fumble it.

• Haha 3

Decided to start watching Sunderland Til I Die again for the lolz, and within the first ten minutes I've been treated to Prince Andrew being the official opener of their flat pack shithole. The Stadium of Nonce.

• Haha 5

I've watched it twice already, it has tremendous replay value. I mean obviously I felt a tremendous pull to become a MLF, but somehow I resisted.

Highlights have to be Darren Bent scoring for Burton, Darron Gibson causing damage reminiscent of an F3 tornado on a residential street in Sunderland,  Charlie Methhead changing the ground's music to some utter shit Ibiza trance, and of course the absolutely hilarious bidding war the shrewd operator Donald Stewart (or is it Stewart Donald, I can never remember) had with himself over buying Will Grigg. It's up there with my top 10 Netflix programs of all time like. Breaking Bad > Better Call Saul > Sunderland 'til I die. :lol:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Renton said:

I've watched it twice already, it has tremendous replay value. I mean obviously I felt a tremendous pull to become a MLF, but somehow I resisted.

Highlights have to be Darren Bent scoring for Burton, Darron Gibson causing damage reminiscent of an F3 tornado on a residential street in Sunderland,  Charlie Methhead changing the ground's music to some utter shit Ibiza trance, and of course the absolutely hilarious bidding war the shrewd operator Donald Stewart (or is it Stewart Donald, I can never remember) had with himself over buying Will Grigg. It's up there with my top 10 Netflix programs of all time like. Breaking Bad > Better Call Saul > Sunderland 'til I die. :lol:

I very, very rarely watch Netflix but I have seen all of those mentioned. :lol:

• Haha 3

Screenshot_20230422_133620_Chrome.thumb.jpg.284d1896bcbf986a6a3563cd9c779a25.jpg

🎵Imagine if on Sunday,

During a corner an alien pod crash lands,

On the pitch, the pod opens,

and out pops an alien wearing the red n white..... 

You could say I'm a mackem,

And a sad bastard one at that,

I hope one day I don't wake up,

And realise my seat I'm on has been shat...🎶

Screenshot_20230422_134316_Google.thumb.jpg.988197bd31ca3a84ea4979a7d16d38ee.jpg

• Haha 7

The goal wouldn’t count. So I guess we’re now so good they can’t just imagine Kane scores the winner, instead they need to imagine a mackem alien scores a goal which wouldn’t count? Fucking hell what a bunch of absolute paedophiles. 

• Haha 5

Think he's scored something like 13 career goals at the championship level, and some of them were penalties. Sunderland are 20 (de facto TWENTY FUCKiNG ONE when GD is considered) points behind SUFC in an automatic play off place, having played a game more. Absolutely tapped this lot. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Sunderland established football on the Vega’s third AND fourth planets, so it’s fair enough really. FTM  

That's what they claim, but....

CD9D364E-2EB0-4492-9394-D4F70EE59E35.jpeg

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Think he's scored something like 13 career goals at the championship level, and some of them were penalties. Sunderland are 20 (de facto TWENTY FUCKiNG ONE when GD is considered) points behind SUFC in an automatic play off place, having played a game more. Absolutely tapped this lot. 

0.86 goals per 90 in the Championship which tbf is a good record but he only played 13 times before completely fucking himself for the season, so we'll never know.

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Exactly. Basically saying they’d be close to turning seven of their defeats into wins :lol: since January :lol: 

• Haha 2