mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Which is why we need the two Manchester clubs to get each other in the semis. I don’t fancy us coming though over two legs against either of them

I think they may fix that…one massive semi then one of them possibly v us = a massive final . Man City v NUFC, repeat of 1976  final…..

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

I think they may fix that…one massive semi then one of them possibly v us = a massive final . Man City v NUFC, repeat of 1976  final…..

Battle of the Blood Money Marra. 

• Like 1

On 06/01/2023 at 23:50, Tom said:

Most away fans attending Sunderland stay in Newcastle anyway :lol: 

What? and miss out on the Bridges and the Glass Museum? Philistines!

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

We'd probably have to suffer endless replays of that mackem cunt Tueart in the build up (yes, I was there and usual Wembley guttedness ensued).

Edited by Toonpack

I see they are trying to discuss the overcrowding on Saturday completely missing/ignoring the fact that the overcrowding was occuring in the access areas but blaming fans for not sitting in allocated seats, to be fair a few of them pointed out that it was in tunnel but most of the thick cunts are too stupid to work it out.

I.ve been there three times once before the disaster which was very scary with a packed out away end....then a couple of time since and not alot has changed, it should be demolised and rebuilt

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

I see they are trying to discuss the overcrowding on Saturday completely missing/ignoring the fact that the overcrowding was occuring in the access areas but blaming fans for not sitting in allocated seats, to be fair a few of them pointed out that it was in tunnel but most of the thick cunts are too stupid to work it out.

I.ve been there three times once before the disaster which was very scary with a packed out away end....then a couple of time since and not alot has changed, it should be demolised and rebuilt

i've never been there but do know just because you have allocated seating does not remove or mitigate all the issues to do with crowd control. As you say makes little difference to access areas. Apparently its us being entitled. God I hate these cunts. 

Edited by Renton

The stand, and its access points were built in the 60s. OK, they altered the turnstiles post-disaster which improved some level of crowd flow but people were still sent through that tunnel to access the majority of the terrace. It doesn't matter whether you're standing or sitting - the restricted access remains. 

Should have been razed to the ground as a mark of respect to those directly affected by events that day. I know someone who lost their best mate there and they are still unable to watch a match on the TV that's held at Hillsborough given it's much the same as it was 34 years ago.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

i've never been there but do know just because you have allocated seating does not remove all mitigate all the issues to do with crowd control. As you say makes little difference to access areas. Apparently its us being entitled. God I hate these cunts. 

Its a horrible access tunnel it must be frightning for young kids, the whole end of that ground is a shit hole 

Screenshot_20230111_070911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4d08fffc2d42d5f451096d93d9505bd7.jpg

Please get promoted so you can find out how weak the league is and how not good the mags are. 

Or fail to get out of the championship whilst looking up and declaring how shit the league you can't get into is. 

The choice is yours, you fucking divs. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230111_070911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4d08fffc2d42d5f451096d93d9505bd7.jpg

Please get promoted so you can find out how weak the league is and how not good the mags are. 

Or fail to get out of the championship whilst looking up and declaring how shit the league you can't get into is. 

The choice is yours, you fucking divs. 

Strong vibes from the opening day of the season where Forest were adamant they were beating us and that the league was shite. It only took about an hour for them to realise that was not the case

• Haha 3

It’s absolute bollocks. Liverpool have struggled and Chelsea are a bit of a basket case but Spurs have a great manager and some top players. They’re inconsistent but they’re by no means poor. Man City are easily one of the top 5 sides on the planet, Arsenal have been superb and Man Utd look better than they have done for years. Brighton, Brentford and Fulham would all probably get to the latter stages of the europa league 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Another 65 posts this morning ........slagging off Howe/Craig Russell/Sky Tv / Media In General.......absolutly bitter & jealous as fuck that we won....but they dont care about us FTM🤣