mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: A grown man still buzzing at the thought of a 7/8 year old child being upset their team lost, fucking hell what a sad cunt. 

Always amazes me how much they bang on about Sunderland being better than Newcastle yet have numerous threads where they collectively moan about how it’s such a fucking hovel. That’s because your town is fucking wank lads, it’ll never ever compare to Newcastle it’s actually mind blowing they try to equate the two places let alone claim Sunderland is better. The stadium of light is fucking tragic btw, an ugly worn down flat pack stadium built in the middle of a landscape that resembles Mogadishu in 1993. I mean fucking hell has there ever been a thread on here or Newcastle online discussing how people wished there was less dog shit and random pools of vomit around SJP? :lol: I love that he ends his synopsis with how it’ll be ok if they put a fresh lick of paint on, it was fucking crap when it was brand new man. 

Remembering a random derby win from 8 year ago with the winner coming from a paedo and actually saying it ranks among the best days of your life sums them up :lol:. Always beneath us and in our shadow lads, I can safely say while our derby wins are always a laugh they don’t rank among the best days of my life. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Howay said:

A grown man still buzzing at the thought of a 7/8 year old child being upset their team lost, fucking hell what a sad cunt.

A 7/8 year old boy who will be  virtually a man now, enjoying the best NUFC football ofa decade. :lol:

Sad Mackem Bastards. Never has an abbreviation been more appropriate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Renton said:

Fucking hell, that thread is tragic. Absolutely all of them still wanking themselves off about a single match 8 years ago won by a convicted paedophile, following which they have spent 2 years in the second tier and 4 years in the third tier. Metalists.

Screenshot_20221221_230303_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3365dcbda40b824078bbd27788816602.jpgScreenshot_20221221_230356_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9e390d6da991b711a7dfba4fbf720cc8.jpg

That’s not why they looked despondent, marra 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

I love that he ends his synopsis with how it’ll be ok if they put a fresh lick of paint on, it was fucking crap when it was brand new man. 

I'm sure they will be willing to help paint it if the owner asks them.

• Haha 1

I do wonder, is their obsession with sportswashing simply a quest for knowledge? having heard the term, have the Mackem hordes simply embarked upon a quest to broaden their horizons and find out what the meaning of washing is ???

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Tom said:

"Imagine we won these a champions league" 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

It's the conviction of  'Probably thinking'. It's not a possibility, it's a probability. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Renton said:

And 8 years later, still proudly celebrating the paedo.

Screenshot_20221221_225340_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc85d4c520d7c1d58371ace229bf82a9.jpg

Screenshot_20221221_225646_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7852392eacf2129e77ec0a09a0658c16.jpg

couple of things on that....

peter beardsley must've entirely ruined 1985 for the cunts with a hat trick on new years day.

as for 'legend' I'd struggle to refer to beardsley as one now. i was there to witness the vast majority of his 276 games and 108 goals for us, amongst them some absolute stunners, however his antics as a coach at nufc and his penchant for licking ashley's hoop at every given opportunity has forever tainted that for me.

johnson knocked in 19 goals for them over 122 games, wow. meanwhile he was grooming a young lass he'd spotted in their crowd, his perseverance eventually resulting in getting to finger a 15 year old in the car park of a chinese takeaway. safc had been given the transcripts of johnson's text messages by durham constabulary but continued to play him in the hope of him saving their premier league status, the despicable fucking cunts.

'legend' they should be ashamed he ever played for them and ashamed of their club for continuing to allow him to do so, not the lauding the cunt because he scored a goal against us 8 years ago.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 9

39 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

peter beardsley must've entirely ruined 1985 for the cunts with a hat trick on new years day.

as for 'legend' I'd struggle to refer to beardsley as one now. i was there to witness the vast majority of his 276 games and 108 goals for us, amongst them some absolute stunners, however his antics as a coach at nufc and his penchant for licking ashley's hoop at every given opportunity has forever tainted that for me.

johnson knocked in 19 goals for them over 122 games, wow. meanwhile he was grooming a young lass he'd spotted in their crowd, his perseverance eventually resulting in getting to finger a 15 year old in the car park of a chinese takeaway. safc had been given the transcripts of johnson's text messages by durham constabulary but continued to play him in the hope of him saving their premier league status, the despicable fucking cunts.

'legend' they should be ashamed he ever played for them and ashamed of their club for continuing to allow him to do so, not the lauding the cunt because he scored a goal against us 8 years ago.

Spot on. Further to the Beardsley thing, it hurts my soul that Shola Ameobi wasn't ousted from the club shortly after the takeover. Sycophantic cunt.

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

The difference between the two clubs and sets of supporters though is that they are only really bothered about beating us. Even the more intelligent ones. In one of those seasons when they inexplicably avoided the drop from the PL Jonathan Wilson tweeted something along the lines of taking relegation now (there was still a canny few games left iirc) in exchange for four points from the derbies (we must’ve already drawn one). I can even take the 6 in a row as it papered over the massive cracks there and look where we both are now. But that’s all they’ve got now. That and faux moral outrage (paedo worship aside). 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Conan Obrian Applause GIF

Brilliant post, what he did is fucking vile and many of them - as that thread shows - still defend it to this day. The family received abuse and derision from the fan base while the abuser was applauded, excused with calls of “she was basically 16 marras” “lassies these days if you’re in a clerrrb how is Adam to know?”. Yet they have the fucking brass neck to claim class. 

• Like 3

Shola’s alright. Still love Pedro. Shame about a lot of his post-retirement stuff (to say the least) but he’s my favourite ever Newcastle player. An absolute joy to watch 

Edit: Pedro that is :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

Shola’s alright. Still love Pedro. Shame about a lot of his post-retirement stuff (to say the least) but he’s my favourite ever Newcastle player. An absolute joy to watch 

Edit: Pedro that is :lol: 

Same here - I have a sort of Smiths fan/morrisey's a cunt vibe with Beardsley. 

I think the mackems are full on Garry Glitter's still a good thing with Johnson. 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

What was the probability of Man City and PSG doing it a year after their respective take overs Dave? :cuppa: 

infinitely higher than John O'Shea leading Sunderland to Carling Cup glory, let along Champions League glory.

16 minutes ago, NJS said:

I think the mackems are full on Garry Glitter's still a good thing with Johnson. 

:D Really well put 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, NJS said:

It's quite common for heroes to get tarnished with what they become, and that is definitely the case with both Morrissey and Beardsley. To a lesser extent, Ronaldo has tarnished his reputation at ManU a bit (I wonder if Giggs has too?). However, sexual abuse of minors is a line that surely shouldn't be crossed. But what is really strange is that as the brokendoll says Johnson was pretty much a nothing player for the mackems except for the goal he scored against us. There is one dissenter who points this out in that thread I think. He is repeatedly called a legend by the rest, even the more reasoned posters,  which is fucking abhorrent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

“Cop out Dave” they called him…amongst other things… 🙄

I do not know what, in the blue hell, you are talking about.