mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

33 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

they don’t do they? Gannin along the Monkwearmouth road to see the Mackem aces? 🎶 :lol:

It was Roker Road and Sunlun' aces. 

The other team I've heard sing Wise men say as much as them is Hull. 

Blackburn did /do sing a rip off of "Busby aces" as well as a few other Lancashire clubs - I think it's part of that weird thing where clubs in that area sort of supoort Man Utd as well as their own club - see also Oldham and Bolton. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

good story mate, apart from the bit where you didn't give him a damn good thrashing.

Reeks of "mag at work" tbh. Camouflaged as Mackem at social gathering. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

You know when Iwas watching the news on the BBC yesterday, I couldn't help thinking Buenos Aires really reminded me of Sunderland town centre back when they won the FA cup. Think Sunderland and Argentina need to be twinned on the strength of this. 

image.png.afc29e14f2bacaa17ee8d7c680da3c99.png

only a matter of time before there's a buenos aires black cats formed. links can be traced back to the 1800s when a bunch of enterprising mackems wandering about la pampa taught the then horseless gauchos how to ride.

not content with that they then headed east for a night out in the city and before you know it they'd taught the locals how to tango.

as a consequence of both the above the entire population of argentina are now mlfs and all hate the mags, obviously.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Renton said:

You know when Iwas watching the news on the BBC yesterday, I couldn't help thinking Buenos Aires really reminded me of Sunderland town centre back when they won the FA cup. Think Sunderland and Argentina need to be twinned on the strength of this. 

image.png.afc29e14f2bacaa17ee8d7c680da3c99.png

He must have seen the video of that nana with her thrupennies out. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

only a matter of time before there's a buenos aires black cats formed. links can be traced back to the 1800s when a bunch of enterprising mackems wandering about la pampa taught the then horseless gauchos how to ride.

not content with that they then headed east for a night out in the city and before you know it they'd taught the locals how to tango.

as a consequence of both the above the entire population of argentina are now mlfs and all hate the mags, obviously.

You could be onto something, makes you think, that famous Argy product - corned beef - looks like it was made to remind someone of a mackem lasses complexion 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You could be onto something, makes you think, that famous Argy product - corned beef - looks like it was made to remind someone of a mackem lasses complexion 

Or legs

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

good story mate, apart from the bit where you didn't give him a damn good thrashing.

We all know that most myths have some inkling of truth or some origin that's been totally bent out of shape. Looks like Rents was the mythical Mag who completely dropped his arse when the MLF put him straight with some uncomfortable truths about how classy, historical and loved Sunderland are and how scummy we were, telt him good and proper but Rents couldn't look him in the eye. Gerrin! FTM. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

“Aces” ffs. :lol: Just using that word in a football chant is making me laugh. Proper “you’re getting mauled by the tigers” vibes

I was on a bus in Sunderland once when a lad, who had previously been canoodling with a lass at the back of the bus stood up and started storming to the front of the bus.

There was obviously trouble in paradise cos the lass at the back of the bus shouted after him "But Aces! I LUV YA!" :lol:

(pronounced Ayussuz obviously)

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I was on a bus in Sunderland once when a lad, who had previously been canoodling with a lass at the back of the bus stood up and started storming to the front of the bus.

There was obviously trouble in paradise cos the lass at the back of the bus shouted after him "But Aces! I LUV YA!" :lol:

uiB8wBjR_400x400.jpg

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He found traces of Broon Ale in her biff box. Tale as old as time.

Fucking hell, that thread is tragic. Absolutely all of them still wanking themselves off about a single match 8 years ago won by a convicted paedophile, following which they have spent 2 years in the second tier and 4 years in the third tier. Metalists.

Screenshot_20221221_230303_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3365dcbda40b824078bbd27788816602.jpgScreenshot_20221221_230356_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9e390d6da991b711a7dfba4fbf720cc8.jpg

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Tom said:

"Imagine we won these a champions league" 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Probably throwing themselves off the shitty little bridge they have 

Edited by Rosco

15 minutes ago, Tom said:

"Imagine we won these a champions league" 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

:lol:

I know, I bet that's exactly what they were thinking. Jesus Christ, what an imagination these cunts have. :lol:

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

And 8 years later, still proudly celebrating the paedo.

Screenshot_20221221_225340_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc85d4c520d7c1d58371ace229bf82a9.jpg

Screenshot_20221221_225646_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7852392eacf2129e77ec0a09a0658c16.jpg

Fucking hell.

If anyone ever needs to know anything about these ‘classy’ supporters, well you have it right there.