mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Has anyone checked up on them after yet another challenging weekend for the poor dears? 

There were people in our match thread, now merged with the big NUFC thread, claiming to be watching the snooker during the second half. I don’t think they were enjoying our match. The very brief glimmer of excitement when Southampton scored also a highlight 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Has anyone checked up on them after yet another challenging weekend for the poor dears? 

Well, they booed taking the knee and attacked the Cardiff fans' coaches yesterday, but they're still classier than us because apparently we wank off over 9/11 or wibble. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Their complete inability/refusal to understand that most people who watched STID found them a laughing stock is pretty amazing

:lol: It’s also brilliant how they’re confusing people simply hearing of them with supporting them. I get they’re not used to foreign people knowing who the fuck they are but howay man. “Ahhhm Sunderland marra” “ah yes Zis is zat how you say sheeeet team from Netflix yes?” “Wow marra you must be a massive lads fan, reckon we will win tomorrow? I bet you hate the maggy cunts too and they’re all murderers you know, always throw people off buildings and that” “….errrrm yes”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

How to boost morale @SOS

"Would be good imo if after the players have shook hands with the opposition that they go around the edge of the pitch and shake hands with some supporters in the front rows, nothing over the top maybe a little comment like “thanks for coming” “haway” and “hello there”, would be a nice touch and bring players and fans closer."

😂

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

How to boost morale @SOS

"Would be good imo if after the players have shook hands with the opposition that they go around the edge of the pitch and shake hands with some supporters in the front rows, nothing over the top maybe a little comment like “thanks for coming” “haway” and “hello there”, would be a nice touch and bring players and fans closer."

😂

It lives :lol: 

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Alex said:

There were people in our match thread, now merged with the big NUFC thread, claiming to be watching the snooker during the second half. I don’t think they were enjoying our match. The very brief glimmer of excitement when Southampton scored also a highlight 

Fucking hell, I'm a sucker for the snooker and I had no idea the UK Championship was even on. Probably the first time in 15 years it's completely passed me by. 

Can't say I'm even all that arsed. 

5 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

How to boost morale @SOS

😂

look.gif.d4f320ce9bfbe86a4647aa81d147cc05.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would love him here think it would be a good fit with the model

What fucking model is that then? :lol:

They’re like one of those medieval towns that had outbreaks of dancing  , utterly mental mass-delusion. 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What fucking model is that then? :lol:

They’re like one of those medieval towns that had outbreaks of dancing  , utterly mental mass-delusion. 

:lol:

Meanwhile in Pennywell, the locals discover the mags concede a late equaliser.....

a7ea2150147c4c23364f75515700b89c.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 6

I think we all know that's true though. 

They've had a lot of dispicable characters at their club, fascists & paedophiles...and they hero worshipped them. (I'm aware there has been some revisionism in respect of the former) 

The problem Sunderland has is that it's a desolate shit hole. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think we all know that's true though. 

They've had a lot of dispicable characters at their club, fascists & paedophiles...and they hero worshipped them. (I'm aware there has been some revisionism in respect of the former) 

The problem Sunderland has is that it's a desolate shit hole. 

Also, regarding your revisionism comment, if you had to choose a despicable character from your club’s past to airbrush, and your choice was a fascist or a convicted paedophile, you wouldn’t go for the fascist, would you? :lol:

• Haha 3