mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

How do we know that isn’t a Mag posting as a mackem? 

:lol: The thing is, as soon as someone on there just tells the truth, they’re instantly called ‘a mag’ 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: The thing is, as soon as someone on there just tells the truth, they’re instantly called ‘a mag’ 

Well of course, that's because telling the truth is 'mag like behaviour'.

• Like 1

:lol: The bloke that runs this account is spot on like. Their constant obsession about Staveley is getting really weird too btw. Still, always a laugh to read their desperate day dreams of “daint worry marra it’ll aal sowwa and the maggy coonts will want them out” despite zero evidence of that, also how are your “new” owners shaping up :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Getting their priorities right I see

:lol: To be fair they’re consistent, their one goal is to beat us at ANYTHING. 

Everyone going over there in a little?

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They won today, so we’ll only have about 300 pages of our match thread to trawl through. :lol:

:lol: “Mags will be fewmin the lads won, obsessed scum. Anyway in their match even though they had 55% possession and twice the attempts they were pewwah, I’ve watched every single one of their games this season, even pay extra for the service and honestly they’re not very good just pewwah luck every week”

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They won today, so we’ll only have about 300 pages of our match thread to trawl through. :lol:

Do or die for them on Tuesday night. Playing 2nd place Rotherham who need a win for automatic promotion.

If Sunderland lose then Sheff Wed only need a draw against Fleetwood to bump the Mackem's out of the playoffs on goal difference with 1 game left

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Do or die for them on Tuesday night. Playing 2nd place Rotherham who need a win for automatic promotion.

If Sunderland lose then Sheff Wed only need a draw against Fleetwood to bump the Mackem's out of the playoffs on goal difference with 1 game left

giphy.gif?resize=640,640&ssl=1&crop=1

• Haha 1

:lol: The superiority complex one is the new classy it seems. A new intangible thing they will cling on to.

Fwiw I absolutely do think Newcastle United are superior to them, they can call it a superiority complex if they want but I’d say it’s fucking deluded to think otherwise. We have the richest owners in world football and have picked up the 2nd most points out of all PL sides in 2022, where are they? Struggling to make the play offs with an owner who they fucking hate that runs them in his spare time, as during the work day he’s running his small insurance business from a retail park? Aye crack the other one lads, their clubs a fucking joke. I’ve worked from the offices of companies going through liquidation that look more vibrant than what I could see of theirs on their Netflix comedy. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

All outcomes are welcome for them this season.

Fail to make the playoffs. HILARIOUS. 

Make the playoffs and fail to get promoted. I LOVE THIS. 

Make the playoffs get promoted and immediately get shat back out into League One. THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND. 

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Luckily for them, they’ve got a history of keeping their bottle in this situation

• Haha 3