mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Thinking about this, he might also mean in the sense of physical identifiers. He might have "FTM" tattooed across his forehead.

Other physical identifiers- when they screech 

“ 6 in a rower, marra!” and hold up one hand. 

• Haha 7

Even by their standards it's pretty fucking pathetic. I don't recall any Man United fans losing their shit when Oasis used to openly support Man City / berate Man United at their gigs. And they were far more inciting than Sam Fender is.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Best known for threatening to kick Michael Gove in the balls in front of his kids.

My mate saw Gove in the street and reflexively called him a wanker 

Gove stopped and asked my friend to justify his comment.  :lol:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Craig said:

Even by their standards it's pretty fucking pathetic. I don't recall any Man United fans losing their shit when Oasis used to openly support Man City / berate Man United at their gigs. And they were far more inciting than Sam Fender is.

Next up they'll be having a pop at Jeff Stelling for supporting Hartlepool on Soccer Saturday. Let's face it, they'll both be in the same division soon enough so will be local rivals.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Man from Newcastle plays gig in Newcastle in front of mostly people from Newcastle. 

:lol: :lol: As AH mentioned the bloke lays it on pretty fucking thick, he appeared on BBC in a Newcastle traccy, one of the lads in his band is always in an NUFC top, and a lot of his merchandise uses imagery close to the Newcastle brown ale logo, at what point did these mackems think there would be absolutely nothing about Newcastle in his show??? The songs the tweet is going on about loving are basically all about growing up in North Shields ffs, but aye total fucking shocker he banged on about Newcastle. 

What’s the lad going to do next? “Got on one of the buses with Newcastle fans to Norwich away, as I absolutely love going to Norwich, they never stopped talking about NUFC and laughing about our 8-0 loss to Rotherham the night before, most embarrassing state of a bus trip ever”.

Andy Dawson is Bob Mortimers mackem mate from Athletico Mince fwiw. He’s painful on it like, you can absolutely tell when it’s the bits he made up as they’re mostly not funny - he’s ok doing his parts in the stuff Mortimer makes up mind. Fuck all chance of recognizing him as Fish says. 

• Like 2

Oh aye:

:lol: But Andy Dawson steered clear in case one of the Mags whipped up in the Geordie embarrassment would assault him. “It’s soooo embarrassing Trippier mentioning the lads, just enjoy your night” type comments, meanwhile they frothed out the mouth everytime “the Don” and Methven threw insults at NUFC despite being 2 divisions below us :lol: 

:lol: Always a claim going in eh. “He’s not from North Shields, deffo South Shields MLF too but switched to mags because of the media cabal proper slates the mags when you see him at lads games”

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

It's nowt new - I went to see Simple Minds at Gateshead stadium in about 94 and not even football related, Jim Kerr just said "The fog on the Tyne is all mine, all mine" as a bit of audience banter and a group of pissed up Mackem idiots near me shouted fuck off and "The fog on the wee-ar, marra" 

Inferiority complex obsessed cunts to a man/woman/thing.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, NJS said:

"The fog on the wee-ar, marra" 

:lol:

And now their beloved Wear will be forever immortalised as [fade to black] On a river where they used to build the boats...

• Haha 6

'We're hosting Elton John in June!' :lol: :lol:

Is there no end to the absolute tragedy of mackems making tits of themselves? Imagine giving a fuck about which musician is having a concert in your town as a one up with your (geographic) rivals? (And the musician you showcase is Elton John). :lol: For their own safety and sanity they need to stay where they are for another few years at least and hopefully the penny will finally not only have dropped but they'll have started to accept it and I guess that's why they call it the blues. :good:

• Haha 5

Fender will be outed as a former MLF soon. Just like Sting. Even if it’s true about Sting, apart from the fact absolutely no one bar them gives a fuck :lol:, the implication of that seems to go completely over their head. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Fender will be outed as a former MLF soon. Just like Sting. Even if it’s true about Sting, apart from the fact absolutely no one bar them gives a fuck :lol:, the implication of that seems to go completely over their head. 

Has Sting ever received the action they asked Amnesty International to take about him? 

It’s like we’ve long said, they’ve got annoyed at this, now are making things up to be annoyed about and then fewming. It’s like watching a hamster on a wheel tbh, not sure at what point they’ll work it out. It’s fairly likely Elton John will make a joke about Newcastle in his massive Sunderland gig, it’s something every musician tends to do, but they’re choosing to lose their heads over a bloke that’s actually from the area doing it :lol:, to the point they’re genuinely lying about where he’s from and now questioning if he was ever a fan of football as if they knew the bloke growing up. Meanwhile they wank themselves into a coma when a life long Oxford fan has a pop at us after being gifted them. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

'We're hosting Elton John in June!' :lol: :lol:

Is there no end to the absolute tragedy of mackems making tits of themselves? Imagine giving a fuck about which musician is having a concert in your town as a one up with your (geographic) rivals? (And the musician you showcase is Elton John). :lol: For their own safety and sanity they need to stay where they are for another few years at least and hopefully the penny will finally not only have dropped but they'll have started to accept it and I guess that's why they call it the blues. :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gateshead Stadium used to get loads of big names playing there. I’m not sure what any of this is meant to demonstrate like, other than artists go on tour and play at venues :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

This is from a 162 page thread (started less than a month ago) all about slagging us off, but aye it’s a real shame and unexpected that a Newcastle fan would slate them :lol: 

8B8059DD-BE0A-4335-B522-4DF0A5BA8EB6.jpeg

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

That’s another thing. They make a big deal out of the Papa Smurf win whilst calling every other team in League One small time. Erm…

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s another thing. They make a big deal out of the Papa Smurf win whilst calling every other team in League One small time. Erm…

I look forward to the mental gymnastics if we go on to win an FA cup in the next few years. I’m sure it’ll be a meaningless trophy “all the top lads are focused on the Champions League now” “that’s it marra my best mate Phil Foden (MLF by the way) told me it’s like winning a raffle no one gives a fuck”. They could create an algorithm for that fucking place at this point it’s that predictable. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 4