mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

43 minutes ago, Craig said:

image.thumb.png.f048f8f7f90020011d0f7c7d354f4820.png

Can someone highlight to me where ANY of our fans have praised the beheadings of 81 people?

It's one thing to suggest fans turning a blind eye to the human rights atrocities which of course is in the significant minority, but that line is made up libelous bollocks with absolutely zero foundation. 

Mad Cyril needs to give it a rest in that thread mind, he's feeding the trolls and it's a tad embarrassing.

Interesting that he mentions "going to marry an 11 year old girl" as a line in the sand considering what Johnson  *did* do with their tacit support. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

Interesting that he mentions "going to marry an 11 year old girl" as a line in the sand considering what Johnson  *did* do with their tacit support. 

:lol: Exactly. They’re literally sat there saying some of our fans make excuses for things our owners do, while on that very forum (likely some of the people accusing us of it) they were legitimately saying “she was almost 16 ffs nowt wrong with it” and blaming her, insulting her father etc. Before any of them start if they’re reading no I am not equating what Johnson did to carpet bombing Yemen etc, but it just shows that apologists would riddle their fan base if our owners bought them. 

• Like 3

I presume the comment about the underage girl was to illicit a bite. He's probably screwing that it was left well alone :lol:

• Like 1

So I've browsed a few message boards of other clubs. Shockingly, the greater the rivalry/enmity/disdain their fans have for Newcastle United, the more assured they are that they'd walk away from their own club if they were bought out by these Bond villains. Everton, Spurs, Villa, and of course the Morlocks down the road. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The Fish said:

So I've browsed a few message boards of other clubs. Shockingly, the greater the rivalry/enmity/disdain their fans have for Newcastle United, the more assured they are that they'd walk away from their own club if they were bought out by these Bond villains. Everton, Spurs, Villa, and of course the Morlocks down the road. 

:lol:

58 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

As things stand *at the minute* and I had a look at their next match which is away at Oxford United. Things heating up in division three. Exciting times.

Screenshot_20220405-195535__01.jpg

:lol: Be sure to tune into Ceefax where you can catch ALL the third tier action. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Be sure to tune into Ceefax where you can catch ALL the third tier action. 

I'm sure there's some obscure channel that puts league one games on 'legitimately'? It'll be somewhere next to bid-up TV and QVC. :good:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm sure there's some obscure channel that puts league one games on 'legitimately'? It'll be somewhere next to bid-up TV and QVC. :good:

I think it's called 'Quest'? As in a quest to get out of the 3rd division.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think it's called 'Quest'? As in a quest to get out of the 3rd division.

:lol: 

Some of their games get shown here on ESPN’s streaming service. You have to dig pretty deep into the menus, literally scrolling past the options for Championship, Eredivisie, Serie A, SuperLig (iirc) and others to such a level that when you do find them they should put a pop up saying “are you fucking sure you want to put this shit on?”, also the games have no commentary on them. But still maybe Americans will become MLF’s. 

• Haha 7

As others have said, the only reason they’d now boycott games if there was a takeover is because they wouldn’t want to look hypocritical. Even then there’s be some ‘it’s not the Saudi state’, ‘China/Qatar/Hitler isn’t as bad’ type excuses. It’s all moot anyway as no fucker of note is buying their shit tip of a club. This bizarre notion they’re a paragon of virtue is one of the most hilarious bits of delusional behaviour I’ve seen but they’re in such a desperate state that, along with 6 in a row, it’s all they’ve got to cling to. Especially since the idea we’d be in the same leeyag next season has been smashed to smithereens 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Aye they’ve been holding on to us going down and them getting promoted for about five years now.

Man from Newcastle plays gig in Newcastle in front of mostly people from Newcastle. 

• Haha 5

I'm willing to support Sunderland for the few hours of a Sam Fender concert on behalf of any angst ridden mackems for £50 so they can attend it guilt free. I'll not actually go to their games for those few hours but watch or listen to NUFC matches instead or any other games that take my fancy so I'll be an authentic MLF. £50 any mackems reading this, £50 for a guilt free gig. PM me interested. :good:

• Haha 4

That Andy Dawson oddity has taken exception to Trippier's tweet as well. 

He does say that he had tickets, but because he's a 'recognisable mackem', he was worried that something shitty would happen among the 'whipped up Geordie fever" and he couldn't be arsed.

Setting aside the FUCKING IRREFUTABLE FACT that bot all people would recognise him even if he walked around wearing a sandwich board declaring "I'm Andy Dawson, I do a podcast with Bob Mortimer" in bright fucking neon paint.

Why, if this 'Whipped up Geordie Fever' was ever to be a concern, would he buy tickets to watch a singer who is ferociously proud of being a Geordie, at his home town gig?

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 3

"Recognisable mackem" :lol:

Is he one of the lasses from Sunderland til I die? Thanks to Howay and MF, they're about the most recognisable mackems I can think of. Unfortunately.

• Haha 7

47 minutes ago, Renton said:

Who the fuck is Andy Dawson? 

Just what I was thinking. Presumably someone else under the misapprehension that they’re famous 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just what I was thinking. Presumably someone else under the misapprehension that they’re famous 

Best known for threatening to kick Michael Gove in the balls in front of his kids.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

"So join me, Andy Dawson, on atletico mince! You all know know Bob Mortimer, right? Well I'm not him but I apparently work alongside side him on occasions. Yes folks, you can't miss me or be unsure who I am, it's Andy Dawson!"

6bkxw6.jpg

• Haha 4