mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Didn't realise that Wing Chun was a type of martial art. I just assumed he was starting trouble in the local Chinese for free chips.

probably causing a diversion for whatever adam johnson's up to in the car park.

• Haha 3

Remember when he called out some Sunderland podcast fellas for a charity boxing match? Then it turned out one of them was some  Irish lad was a cage fighter :lol: Still sorting out the details on that one 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

In 2019, Storey was a defendant in a case brought by Whyte Bikes against Rich Energy for copyright infringement.[8] In finding against Storey and his co-defendants, the judge said that he was not a "credible or reliable witness" and that "He had a tendency to make impressive statements, which on further investigation or consideration were not quite what they seemed."[9]

• Haha 4

He often did not answer questions directly, preferring to make speeches about his vision for his business or alternatively seeking to evade questions by speaking in generalities or in the third person plural. 

:lol: 

Edited by trophyshy
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: When I see that Howay has replied, I’m brewing a pot of tea and settling in for the ride.

:lol: I’ve got nowt, sorry to disappoint but this lot are doing it all themselves now. 

Btw, reading through the comments to the “one last dance” post Tom linked is fucking tremendous. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How much do we reckon his signing on fee was? :lol: 

I'd love to think they wasted all their January effort and money on signing him. 

(I have no idea if they signed anyone else).