mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: :lol: Aye he’s spot on, there hasn’t been a single word said about it. 

I also enjoy that the guy replying is agreeing with the first one but completely contradicts his point “‘there’s absolutely no mention of what the Saudis are like anywhere, in fact I’m the only one talking about it’ ‘aye marra that’s spot on, just like how whenever it’s talked about the mags defend the carpet bombing of Yemen’” 

• Haha 2

Their obsession with our managers is fucking weird as well, especially Rafa, Bruce, and noe "Beheady Eddie" (:lol:). I have to use Wikipedia to find out who there last 3 managers were, even though they've all run their course over the space of 1 year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I mean Bruce spent £125m but aye…

Facts schmacts. 

It’s clear to anyone who can see it, a man that took over the 6th best defensive unit in the PL and spent £125m on players would definitely be doing better than the bloke who inherited the team he left, which was actually the worst in the country in basically every metric, and has had them on title winning form for 2022. Only a deluded mag would be blind to it. 

The only good thing about Bruce is the fact the mackems, who fucking hated him and chased him out as well, now have to act like he’s some type of class manager as part of their mental gymnastics trying to shoehorn something in about us being deluded or whatever point they’re trying to make by implying Bruce is anywhere near equal to Howe. 

• Like 3

Just now, Renton said:

Their obsession with our managers is fucking weird as well, especially Rafa, Bruce, and noe "Beheady Eddie" (:lol:). I have to use Wikipedia to find out who there last 3 managers were, even though they've all run their course over the space of 1 year.

I genuinely forgot David Moyes had managed them, that’s how many fucking managers they go through. Of course, he was clearly the problem with them and definitely massively to blame for where they are, not like he’s done anything since. Coincidentally what’s Bruce, the man they’re championing, up to since he left us? 

• Like 1

I love how they just make shit up on RTG then otters proceed to agree with it in their droves. Obviously you get the odd sensible one (normally outed for being a mag because they aren’t consumed by hatred) but loads of them just go along with what is palpably bollocks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

I love how they just make shit up on RTG then otters proceed to agree with it in their droves. Obviously you get the odd sensible one (normally outed for being a mag because they aren’t consumed by hatred) but loads of them just go along with what is palpably bollocks. 

It’s fucking bizarre isn’t it? Like I always thought that about how they carried on about Ashley, they would post endlessly about how he was a great owner - football tribalism aside it’s simply not true is it? They even say it now he’s gone, in contrast I’m more than happy to say their current owners are a fucking disaster which I find hilarious. I also thought Short was a tragic owner, while he put a lot of his money in he put complete trust in all the wrong people so wasted that money, they never improved, and it helped lead to financial issues. I find both things fucking hilarious, but rather take any pleasure in things Ashley did they preferred to make weird points about how he was actually a brilliant owner so that it played into their weird desire to paint our fan base as some uniquely deluded and horrible group. 

It also happens with managers, as Renton pointed out, they’re obsessed with Bruce being better than Rafa and now Howe to support the deluded mags point rather than taking any enjoyment in how miserable we were under Bruce. In fact as Sonatine says, rather than enjoy our depression under Bruce they genuinely got angry about how we liked Rafa more than Bruce. Weird bunch. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What’s his fucking avatar anyway? Is it meant to be some Newcastle fans embarrassing themselves or something? Lucky there’s nothing we can throw back at them on that score 

• Haha 3

I totally missed that the bloke he’s quoting is called Zinedine Kilbane while it could just be a joke on a shit players name, the reality is he’s revered as one of their best players in modern times :lol: that’s how shit they are. I’m obviously not accusing that the bloke equates the two players, just that players like Kilbane are the peak of their playing staff. I’ve said it before but genuinely it’s hard to name one of their players that’s as talented as Yohan Cabaye in the PL era, whereas he’d not even be on the first page in a list of ours. 

• Like 1

I don’t actually mind Kevin Phillips. He was a good player for them and he seems like a canny lad. But he’s an absolute fucking legend down the road. He had a phenomenal season when he won the golden boot but he could barely get into the England setup because he played in an era where there were about 6 English strikers who were better and 3 of them played for us at some point. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

On 11/03/2022 at 17:04, Rosco said:

I saw this at about 12.30 ish today then went across to RTG to read the latest shite and a mag poster had copied/pasted your comment onto the NUFC thread/changed a few words, and within a few minutes of its appearance plus a few choice remarks from the great unwashed it disappeared and the said mag "stevieboy" was promptly banned/thread taken down. I wish I'd been able to take a screen shot now but was busy with work at the same time.

I hope I was credited with it and that it particularly upset exile 1968.

would he quite comfortably my greatest Internet achievement!   :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I hope I was credited with it and that it particularly upset exile 1968.

would he quite comfortably my greatest Internet achievement!   :)

Unfortunately it was taken down/removed sharpish......they don't like the truth staring them in the eyes

On 11/03/2022 at 20:16, Howay said:

I totally missed that the bloke he’s quoting is called Zinedine Kilbane while it could just be a joke on a shit players name, the reality is he’s revered as one of their best players in modern times :lol: that’s how shit they are. I’m obviously not accusing that the bloke equates the two players, just that players like Kilbane are the peak of their playing staff. I’ve said it before but genuinely it’s hard to name one of their players that’s as talented as Yohan Cabaye in the PL era, whereas he’d not even be on the first page in a list of ours. 

I have a feeling reading the posts that Zinedine Kilbane is actually one of us who has tried to consider the shittest player he could think of as a pseudonym :lol: 

• Haha 1

We’ve had a wakeup call today according to one of the inbred fuckers on rtg.

Aye that’s right marra, 4 or 5 five first choice players out, hold chelski for 89 minutes, blatant penalty denied, a player who should have been sent off scoring.

Maybe the thick mackem sister fucker should wake up to the fact that he supports sunderland.

Edited by Dougle
  • Haha 3

Why would we care if this girl loves rich energy? Is she famous or something?

Also why does he have 4 wine glasses? Were the other two people at the table not attractive enough for the photo? And he's clearly just finished his coffee, the wine drinking looks staged. Why would you stage wine drinking?

He's a cunt.