mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It makes our support even more impressive that literally 2 stops from the stadium of light we have plenty people who support the scum, let's face it they're pretty much mackems.

Same goes for wankers from Seaham, Ryhope, Houghton etc.

Their catchment area of support is far bigger than ours.

This is some logic mind. People 5 minutes from your stadium support another city's team ahead of yours, is somehow proof you've got impressive support. :lol: 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'll give one hundred imaginary pounds to anyone on here who can name me their first choice RB without googling it.

Jermain Defoe. Single-handedly carrying the whole team, no?

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'll give one hundred imaginary pounds to anyone on here who can name me their first choice RB without googling it.

My three guesses;

Nigel Fulchester

Barry Gulthwaite

Jordin (sic) Nyall (sic) Paulo (sic) Philipps (sic)

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

John Kay? 

On 09/02/2022 at 14:27, Howay said:

That’s what it looks like to me anyway. It’s just weird the way he’s been shifting %’s of ownership about but I’m fairly sure he maintains majority ownership, just looked it up and BBC say Donaldson has minority ownership but there’s no percentages of ownership I can see so he could still own more than this kid with the amount of %’s that have been handed out. The whole situation is weird, and unclear which kind of suits Donaldson. 

Oops, looks like the boy billionaire couldn't even afford to buy Sunderland.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

In response to questions put to Sunderland by The Athletic, a club statement to supporters confirmed Louis-Dreyfus owns 41 per cent, with Donald — who previously held a majority between 2018 and 2021 — still holding a 34 per cent stake.

Sartori, a Uruguayan businessman and political figure, continues to own his original 20 per cent stake, with Methven also retaining five per cent.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Oops, looks like the boy billionaire couldn't even afford to buy Sunderland.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

We always seem to be ahead of the curve when it comes to Madrox FC. 

Every. Single. Time. 

Again…

8c6d7d9b0657a2ee0994ab3b6c082b8a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

RTG is up in arms, season tickets being cancelled, season ruined, betrayal, the works.

Could be worse though lads, you could have been taken over by Saudi Arabia, something you all desperately profess to be thankful to have avoided :cuppa:

• Haha 8