mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

When you're in a spin, shits going down, you're in league one forever and you need to get your bearings before you pass out.... concentrate on the basics.....

Screenshot_20201205-162906__01.jpg

:lol: I love how fucking arrogant they are man. I’ve noticed a number of times where they act like them arguing on their shite messaging board will derail the club, they do know that has no impact at all right? What does is when they turn up for matches and abuse their team, then they claim the mags are the problem :lol:. What a bunch of fucking losers man, for once in their lives can they maybe just admit they’re fucking shite? Instead of thinking there’s some massive organized conspiracy against them by Newcastle fans. Shearer occasionally digging them out for them being shite isn’t exactly ground breaking stuff on his part ffs. 

• Haha 4

The bigger the gap between us,the more unhappy they are.If we were bottom of the Prem they’d be a lot happier with life.If we are relegated next May,and they finish mid table,it hasn’t been a bad season for the sad makem bastards and Johnson will officially have been a success in such a short time.That’s what they’re like.That’s why they’re different to us.

27-3-1970.

33 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Must be desperate times if you’re stealing his crack :lol:

FFS, What's so desperate about it? :lol: It's just a daft, harmless joke. I also didn't steal anything, hence me putting his name to it. (Can't argue about the desperate times bit). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love how fucking arrogant they are man. I’ve noticed a number of times where they act like them arguing on their shite messaging board will derail the club, they do know that has no impact at all right? What does is when they turn up for matches and abuse their team, then they claim the mags are the problem :lol:. What a bunch of fucking losers man, for once in their lives can they maybe just admit they’re fucking shite? Instead of thinking there’s some massive organized conspiracy against them by Newcastle fans. Shearer occasionally digging them out for them being shite isn’t exactly ground breaking stuff on his part ffs. 

:lol: If they can just stay united on their tatty message board, they’ll soon be challenging the top teams 

• Haha 5

Even if they were open there's fuck all decent about the pubs in Sunderland!

I had the misfortune of having a works Christmas night out there once. We ended up in someone called "Arizona". It was midnight and there were genuinely people going clubbing in tracksuits and trainers 

• Like 1

On 05/12/2020 at 19:00, Howmanheyman said:

Police are investigating a £1 coin thrown on to pitch at the stadium of light during the game. Police unsure if it was hooliganism related or a bid for the club. (Joe Allon)

Yer man Joe has been getting a bit of stick on twitter for sliding in lasses DMs :lol: 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Even if they were open there's fuck all decent about the pubs in Sunderland!

I had the misfortune of having a works Christmas night out there once. We ended up in someone called [b] "Arizona" [/b] . It was midnight and there were genuinely people going clubbing in tracksuits and trainers 

Was it high tec?

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yer man Joe has been getting a bit of stick on twitter for sliding in lasses DMs :lol: 

:lol: I'm at graft so must've missed it? (Not that I follow him). ;)

Edited by Howmanheyman

I find the True Geordie pretty annoying, and obviously Wraith is a total knacker, but fuck me even in the famous fan stakes we hammer them, between the bloke who makes up his own chants in his mams house and this westie gimp their representation is fucking dire. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Howay said:

I find the True Geordie pretty annoying, and obviously Wraith is a total knacker, but fuck me even in the famous fan stakes we hammer them, between the bloke who makes up his own chants in his mams house and this westie gimp their representation is fucking dire. 

The bloke who makes up his own chants in his mother's house is pretty harmless really. Gormless, but harmless. This cunt comes across the worst of them all, an absolute travesty of a man. If he was the top sperm cell in his father's knackers then I can only shudder imagining what the rest would've turned out like? His mam definitely should've chucked the foetus and raised the afterbirth instead. 

• Haha 5

By the sliding scale of social media hyberbole calling something decent on twitter is tantamount to saying it's a fucking shithole.

• Like 1

anybody else drive their parents to the brink of financial ruin during the 70s due to the ever shifting sands of footwear fashion?

I reckon i would've given imelda marcos a run for her money, off the top of me head i had....

platforms 

beetle crushers

monkey boots

red dr martens (yellow laces)

black dr martens (red laces)

riders (elastic sides)

riders (strapped)

brogues

yellow riders with elastic sides and brogue pattern

yellow riders, lace up with brogue pattern

madness, now I'm happy with novelty slippers!

:)

ps.....

any footwear with leather soles had to have enough segs hammered in to them to have kept consett steelworks open another few years!

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2