mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

QPR have the longest winless start to a PL season with 16 games played without getting all 3pts. If Sunderland fail to win any of their next 4 games they will be joint 3rd.

I reckon the below isn't overly creative either.

H Arsenal (L)
A Bournemouth (D)
H Hull (D)
A Liverpool (L)
H Leicester (L)
A Swansea (D)
H Chelsea (L)

I reckon they'll beat Hull. They have to beat someone at some point and Hull at home are the best chance they'll get all season. If they don't win that, they may not win full stop.

I see that Watford are being investigated over some falsified documents provided to the FL. It'd be just Sunderland's luck that they're kept up by Watford's points deduction.

How severe a points deduction would they get though? Surely not more than 3-5 points?

How severe a points deduction would they get though? Surely not more than 3-5 points?

If their owner is found to have knowingly provided falsified documents then it could be severe. I don't see how he couldn't have been aware given that the letter was from HSBC and they didn't even bank with HSBC.

I reckon they'll beat Hull. They have to beat someone at some point and Hull at home are the best chance they'll get all season. If they don't win that, they may not win full stop.

It's certainly their best chance of picking up all three points, but all of Hull's wins have come against teams in the shit and there's no team more in the shit than Sunderland. Hull have shown they can win games and that's why I reckon they'll get something from the sunderland fixture.

RTG is quality right now. A majority still convinced they'd beat us no bother, a thread on 'mag obsession' :lol: another one on not drawing us in the cup where the majority seem to be glad they've avoided us despite the fact on other threads we're shite in a shite league. :lol: I tell you what, they're a fucking great starting point for any doctor thinking of making a career in psychiatry.

We'd fucking batter them at the minute no doubt in my mind, they couldn't be more out of sorts and our lot have great chemistry and are in form. That's all before the fact that we have a better squad than them, they may argue that but utter crap like Donald Love, Paddy McNair, Rodwell, etc wouldn't get near our side.

We'd fucking batter them at the minute no doubt in my mind, they couldn't be more out of sorts and our lot have great chemistry and are in form. That's all before the fact that we have a better squad than them, they may argue that but utter crap like Donald Love, Paddy McNair, Rodwell, etc wouldn't get near our side.

Remember us beating struggling PL Boro at ayresome in our promotion year of 92. It was men against boys. I'd fancy us to do similar against that shower of shite.