mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just been to the ground to pick up tickets for the cup game on Tuesday ( Fist Jnr's first game :nufc: ).

As I'm leaving, walking past the big crowd picture next to the cash point, there's a mackem ( aged about 20-22) wearing his filthy rag, having his picture taken in front of it. :dunno:

Why??? What drives them to do it ? :lol:

( naturally, I informed him politely of his status in the human race).

:lol:

He'll be buzzing off his tits about it. (The mackem I'm on about, not your bairn).

My mate went up to get a load of tickets yesterday, including one for me and my youngest bairn, he questioned the price and the kid said they were booking fees on top of the ticket price. My pal said I'm not booking it, I'm buying them here and now and you're telling me I've got to pay a quid for every ticket? The 'ten year old kid' working there, (my mates description) then made the fatal error of asking my pal if he'd ever bought a ticket for a Newcastle match before? :lol: :lol: Cue my pal giving him the hairdryer treatment mixed with all the away games he'd been to 'before yee were fucking born!' :lol:

:lol:

Aye, I noticed that "booking fee", was going to query it but it must've been the same 10yr old on duty- I'd have felt like I was kicking a puppy.

We are up in L4 of the Leazes, I'll be teaching him some inappropriate chants over the weekend. ;)

I expected a lot of things on RTG after they lost but not a thread arguing the offside rule and whether that goal should of counted. On a plus side we're not going to see any of that "if the league started this weekend we wouldnt be at the bottom" nonsense that you know will happen when they next get a point.

Just been on RTG and they're such a dour club that the fans actually want Sam Allardyce as manager. What kind levels has a club sunk to actually wish him as their manager. If Moyes is sacked he'd do well to stay away from them as the longer he's out the game the more his stock will rise which he'll probably already know.

When they said that Chinese consortium was going to buy them and bring back Allardyce, and the fans were happy, I wondered about their mental state.

It would be like us wanting Carver to come back because he kept us up.

When they said that Chinese consortium was going to buy them and bring back Allardyce, and the fans were happy, I wondered about their mental state.

It would be like us wanting Carver to come back because he kept us up.

:lol: Exactly, it's utterly bizarre that they attribute blame for our relegation on Rafa after what? 10 games in charge? but absolve Allardyce of any blame on them surviving by 1 point despite 30 games in charge. He didn't do a good job at them at all, they were poor and it took us fucking imploding for them to survive by 1 point. I think it sums up their mentality that they want the crooked fucker back.

If we'd finished above them last season and they'd stopped up they'd have probably done more this summer. The jubilation that ensued at us going down caused their entire club to be lured into a false sense of security, where the manager that survived by 1 point is a messiah and they were creating threads claiming that some kind of special revolution was happening at their club :lol: I genuinely believe our relegation has contributed to their current state of affairs.

Aye I think that's fair, they put absolutely no pressure on the club for what was a totally dogshit season. It's something they always try to hold over us as well that they don't really try and force any action at their club but tbh it's probably, as you say, a fairly decent reason why they have been so absolutely shit for so long, why should the owner do anything if the fans aren't kicking up any fuss?

They finished 1 point above a club that had a complete fucking meltdown during the season, lost some of  their best players (who were on loan at them), and at that point they were still pleased with the direction of the club! They also genuinely rated Allardyce :lol:

This has to be a joke :lol:

John Foster is a jaded Sunderland supporter who unwittingly makes a deal with a mysterious well-dressed man that he befriends on a night out. Soon after, he finds himself in an exciting new relationship with the beautiful and previously unobtainable Aimee and successful business partnership with nightclub promoter Gary. John then discovers he has sold his soul to the devil so Sunderland can beat Newcastle six times in a row. What he doesn't realise is that he must experience each victory through the eyes of six very different fans... - Ryan has lost £200 and subsequently missed out on a Newcastle away ticket, but his worst fear is his dad finding out. - Katie has just said goodbye to the most important person in her life, and this will be the first time she sits next to his empty seat at the Stadium of Light. - Samuel is a posh boy trying to prove to his mummy he is sensible enough to go to the cup final. But can Sam hack the sesh at Newcastle away? - Greg works for a marketing company, but when he has to work door-to-door in Newcastle on derby day, he questions whether he has found his calling in life. - Kasey is a frustrated housewife and doting mother whose family doesn't appreciate her, until she plots a diabolical plan to ruin each of their derby days. - Peter is a Newcastle fan who has seen his team lose five derbies in a row. He hates Mackems already, but defeat number six may just push him over the edge. This fiction-based-on-fact black comedy tells the tale of John Foster and his struggle to find his place in the underworld of Sunderland, while Sunderland AFC struggle to retain their place in the Premier League. In order to become a winner, John must first battle his own demons; literally and figuratively. Nightclubs. Football. Sex. Drugs. Flossys.

:lol: Perfect timing for the stupid tramp to publish his book, just as they're set to plummet out of the Premier League with a new record low point total.

"ere marra, this'll proper wind the mags up"

We should each get a copy and record the audio book version for the fucking bamp. Baggsy I'm Sam the posh kid.