mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Aye has some cheek eh? They have 8-10 threads on our new manager, it's bound to get some attention from toon fans. I also don't find anything odd about my username, I guess it's spelled wrong to the paedo sympathizers. Oh aye I'm not a member over there, if I was I'd probably go by this same username and I'd be on as a Newcastle fan as I'm not a wum type but I've no interest in discussing anything with them same as I'm sure the bloke who posted that has no interest in discussing things with us.

:lol: So a mackem stalking our board has a pop at one of our members for saying he'll take a look on theirs?

Cliff-Iron.jpg

On a 189 PAGE thread on our managerial situation started THIS Sunday. :lol:

And this is just one of literally dozens of threads. I know it's normal to take an interest in you rivals, especially close to a derby, but I doubt there has ever been a set of our obsessed fans than this lot. It's insane.

Was out on Saturday night and one of the crowd was a mackem bloke I'd never met before. Obviously brought Johnson up immediately to see if he had any choice views. Seemed to think he had the inside track on the lass and that she is no Angel etc etc, but definitely thought Johnson should go down for it.

There was two separate conversations going on - lasses at one end of the table, blokes at the other - and at one point he goes "Have you seen the photo of her.... She's fucking stunning", and without a second of hesitation his lass broke up her conversation to shout "No she's fucking not! She's FIFTEEN. Will you stop saying that to people, you sound like a fucking paedo." :lol: Clamped.

Was out on Saturday night and one of the crowd was a mackem bloke I'd never met before. Obviously brought Johnson up immediately to see if he had any choice views. Seemed to think he had the inside track on the lass and that she is no Angel etc etc, but definitely thought Johnson should go down for it.

There was two separate conversations going on - lasses at one end of the table, blokes at the other - and at one point he goes "Have you seen the photo of her.... She's fucking stunning", and without a second of hesitation his lass broke up her conversation to shout "No she's fucking not! She's FIFTEEN. Will you stop saying that to people, you sound like a fucking paedo." :lol: Clamped.

Ive had 3 or 4 separate people show me her photo. Every one of the was a picture of his Mrs!

Aye. "She looks about 27 man".

Because she is.

Tell rtg that :lol:

Apparently that's what we are calling him, can't say I've seen anyone say it myself

Tell them he's a very naughty boy.

*garçon

How long has this saga been going on and no one's posted the fucking picture?

I've seen a couple of pictures that are supposed to be her. She's a very attractive girl but clearly looks too young to me. Which of course is irrelevant since he knew she was too young.