mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: :lol:

I love how the Sir Bobby thing is always escalated, from watching some games now and again to him basically being a massive lads fan. Honestly man they're sad as fuck, as soon as there is anyone connected with us there is a mad dash to declare he's a massive lads fan (a fucking daft phrase to begin with) as if anyone not from Sunderland (or with some trampy family members) would actually give a fuck about one of the worst teams in Premier League history.

:lol: :lol:

I love how the Sir Bobby thing is always escalated, from watching some games now and again to him basically being a massive lads fan. Honestly man they're sad as fuck, as soon as there is anyone connected with us there is a mad dash to declare he's a massive lads fan (a fucking daft phrase to begin with) as if anyone not from Sunderland (or with some trampy family members) would actually give a fuck about one of the worst teams in Premier League history.

:lol:

Chances at both ends near the end of the mackems game. One on ones missed by Watford, and a couple of decent saves by Watford's keeper. Early on Watford were far superior in very wet conditions. We're out of the cup in round 3, like.

As for the mackems, yes they're shit, but they always look more dangerous when Defoe comes on. They'll be down if he's injured or fucks off.

I think both sides will chuck out the reserves in the FA Cup like. We'll probably play the youngsters who have been dropped recently; Mitrovic, Thauvin, Perez etc.

It says on Wikipedia that they paid an initial £8m, rising to £10m for him. Daylight robbery by the scousers. They would know how to as well as it happens all the time on Merseyside.

The Romans' armour looks red and white when the light shines off it, no doubt they were massive lads fans. Crossed the Wear from Silksworth with that Caesar fella to kill Boudicca and her thousands of mags. Slaughtered them like, marra. FTM.

3vkLSe0.jpg

Them British soldiers at Rorke's Drift in red and white uniforms? Massive lads fans like marra. Some of the Zulus had skunk coloured shields n'al. Must have been mags like. I heard that they wanted to call the drift 'Roker Drift' but big Vic wouldn't let them. She must have been a mag as well. FTM