mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I've spent a load of time in Sunderland lately, because the pictures there is only 20 mins on the bus from wors, I'm turning out today to watch Terminator as it goes. I worked in Sunderland just over 10 years ago and I have to say this, the people haven't changed. It's no surprise to me that it has the lowest life expectancy in Britain. Most of the women smoke, most of the blokes are fat cunts, the city is a complete and utter shithole, it's no surprise to me that it has the worst record for mental illness in the UK too. I'd probably top mesel if I was a mackem and I'm not even saying that tongue in cheek. It's still THIRD WORLD.

I've spent a load of time in Sunderland lately, because the pictures there is only 20 mins on the bus from wors, I'm turning out today to watch Terminator as it goes. I worked in Sunderland just over 10 years ago and I have to say this, the people haven't changed. It's no surprise to me that it has the lowest life expectancy in Britain. Most of the women smoke, most of the blokes are fat cunts, the city is a complete and utter shithole, it's no surprise to me that it has the worst record for mental illness in the UK too. I'd probably top mesel if I was a mackem and I'm not even saying that tongue in cheek. It's still THIRD WORLD.

:lol:

Used to work with a Cockney who described it as being like something out of Soviet-era Russia after his first visit there.

:lol:

Used to work with a Cockney who described it as being like something out of Soviet-era Russia after his first visit there.

Harsh on CCCP-Russia. CCCP-Uzbekistan maybe.

mackems delighted that a 16yr old Cisse might have had sex with his 13yr old bride. Because that means Johnson isn't a nonce... or something?