mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Aye they've all went from the next coming of Jesus Christ, complete with Che Guevara style t-shirts and posters, to being complete and utter wank in 1 seasons worth of football. The difference being pretty much everyone wanted to just keep Hughton over Pardew when he was appointed anyway and no one, apart from CT, lauded Pardew too highly even after coming 5th most said it was a good accomplishment but saw we relied heavily on two strikers going through purple patches and a largely injury free season so it wouldn't last. If a manager got them to 5th they'd probably rename the stadium after him, build a statue that looks nothing like him and then 8-12 month later announce he's shit and a mag as they saw a picture of him at the cinema in the gate.

:lol:

:lol: Aye they've all went from the next coming of Jesus Christ, complete with Che Guevara style t-shirts and posters, to being complete and utter wank in 1 seasons worth of football. The difference being pretty much everyone wanted to just keep Hughton over Pardew when he was appointed anyway and no one, apart from CT, lauded Pardew too highly even after coming 5th most said it was a good accomplishment but saw we relied heavily on two strikers going through purple patches and a largely injury free season so it wouldn't last. If a manager got them to 5th they'd probably rename the stadium after him, build a statue that looks nothing like him and then 8-12 month later announce he's shit and a mag as they saw a picture of him at the cinema in the gate.

See Essembee, that's how you nail the mackems in one post.

:good:

• 1 month later...

I'm registered.

I remember when,during a pre-season friendly in Scotland,monkey heed had a pint of beer poured over him.I also remember during a 4 v 0 hammering at Reading when monkey heed and the subs were spat on by makems.I also remember a makem glassing their then chairman Bob Murray in an indian restaurant on Newcastle's quayside.

And don't get me started on their lack of respect during the minutes silence at Cardiff,Leicester and Arsenal.

Whilst we're on the subject of smelly makems,a subject i'm usually reluctant to comment on,the makem myth that the attendance in the game before Keegan came to be manager in 1992 was not 13,000.The attendance was 25,974.

I couldn't not post this :icon_lol:

Newcastle United are like the hot attractive blonde in a club who everyone wants a peace of, such is the draw of its beauty and greatness. The woman (Newcastle UTD) decides, she wants you, she promises you the sun, moon and stars. She brings you back to her place, she even pays for the dirty takeaway and taxi on the way home. You think the sex is great but is it? Is it really? You wake up, it was all a dream you've just fucked one of the easiest women in town, sure she's paid for the night out and filled you with bullshit but it was worth it wasn't it? (Newcastle promising players trophies) The simple answer is no it's not worth it, she's fucked more or less everyone, she dreamed of being among the classy and elite in town but she though fucking everyone for a few years would get her there (The mid 90s under Keegan) but in the end it didn't and now she's back to where she's been for the majority of her life at the lower reaches of society. (Lower Premiership)

This lot are fucking special.