Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

I couldn't believe how feeble they were at 2-0 down, old Liverpool would've been right in your face, they gave up, they just fuckin gave up, they didn't chase they thought fuck this, they're a broken depressed team.

When you look at their manager it's hardly a surprise. For months he has looked like a broken man, quietly mumbling incoherent answers to the questions asked, then storming off as soon as the interviewer suggests that his team isn't doing as well as they ought to.

If he's the figure they're looking to for inspiration and a bit of blood and guts encouragement then it's no wonder why they didn't even turn up yesterday.

Yep. Honestly this you know who they reminded me of, us in 2009 at Villa Park, they looked completely demotivated. The money their players earn they were a disgrace, dickheads like Redknapp saying they'll be above us next season, mebeez if they buy a whole new team aye.

Listened to TalkShite last night and an ex Bin Dipper was on (didnt catch who it was) and he said Liverpool fans seriously need to stop thinking they are a Champions League team, they wont be for another 4 seasons and thats with heavy investment and getting shut of a lot of dross.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see Gerard shoo Dalglish off the pitch (when Reina was sent off iirc)? Was like seeing pissed up Grandad being shooed out of the kitchen at a family do :lol:

Listened to TalkShite last night and an ex Bin Dipper was on (didnt catch who it was) and he said Liverpool fans seriously need to stop thinking they are a Champions League team, they wont be for another 4 seasons and thats with heavy investment and getting shut of a lot of dross.

Their best two players are in their 30s and past their best. All of the rest of the squad are mid table players. Downing fuck knows what's happened to him but he's nothing like how he was 3 years ago.

Don't know if this has been posted but what a great picture :lol:

fabricemuambapicturedin.jpg

Anyone see Gerard shoo Dalglish off the pitch (when Reina was sent off iirc)? Was like seeing pissed up Grandad being shooed out of the kitchen at a family do :lol:

gif'ed that bad boy.

For your pleasure...

ibwyfUI7xCRsnh.gif

:lol: @ the clapping and waving

It was marvellous.

I was going potty "He's out of his technical area man ref!"

Why it needs retrospective action rather than on the spot is a mystery to me.

It needs retrospective action because there wasn't any 'On the spot' action. ;)

i find beating liverpool more satasfying than beating the mackems. mainly because most of my mates down south are liverpool fans, despite having never been to the city let alone seen a game at anfield. they're basically the man u of our generation when it comes to plastic fans.

I was going potty "He's out of his technical area man ref!"

Why it needs retrospective action rather than on the spot is a mystery to me.

It needs retrospective action because there wasn't any 'On the spot' action. ;)

I don't know how we trust him with the stats when he comes out with statements like that.

Andy Carroll has said sorry to Kenny Dalglish for storming off the pitch and straight down the tunnel following his substitution at Newcastle, Carroll said "i was aiming for the bench"!!!!

From that article.

2) Football fans live up to their status – again

On Sunday in the sun-splashed north-east Newcastle supporters remembered it was their turn to remind us that football fans can be idiots. Hands were cupped around mouths, throats were primed and every time Carroll touched the ball, the boos rang out. But why were they booing the touch-heavy striker who did not want to leave the club he supported as a boy in the first place? After all, this is the man whose £35m transfer to the red half of Merseyside helped to fund the signings that have turned round the club's fortunes.

Without that money there may well have been no Yohan Cabaye, no Hatem Ben Arfa and no Papiss Cissé – all of whom starred for the Magpies in their impressive display and 2-0 victory over Liverpool. Newcastle have not finished in the top half of the table since 2005-06, when they finished seventh. Now they lie sixth – big-spending Chelsea are above them only on goal difference – and with six game to go, four of which are against teams in the lower regions of the table, are on course to qualify for Europe, possibly even the Champions League. IMC

Is IMC Louise Taylor's pen name?

Woeful journalism either way. Ben Arfa signed well before Carroll left and there are 7 games to go, not 6. Football fans might be idiots to some in the media, but this happens up and down the country. It's just part of the game.

Andy-Carroll-Melwood_2557122.jpg

Is this the face of a man who's being ''forced'' out of his boyhood club?

Poor bairn eh?

He looks like a girl there, and not too shabby a one at that. Maybe his real problem is that he has been "forced" into the role of a macho footballer when he secretly aspires to have his eyebrows plucked, put a slinky black dress on and pole dance for crisp five pound notes.

How did people view the formation yesterday? Cabaye seemed to play in front of Tiote and Guthrie which is more like a 4-2-3-1 then the 4-3-3 that Sky had us down as.

That sounds right to me.