Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a dipper flatmate...suspiciously he was at his parents today but still managed to send him a few texts:

him after the 2nd goal:

"Ah we've had no luck whatsoever today! Even if Enrique got a touch it was still offside"

me:

"They even out over the season :)"

and then after Papiss was wrongly called offside after a ball from Gosling:

"see its evened out!"

I then added a cheeky:

"dont worry dude, here comes Downing I hear he's a real goal threat"

can't say I heard much from him after that :lol:

Mental how Glen Johnson, Stan Collymore, etc have the nerve to even suggest Perchinho didn't actually get headbutted by Reina, talk about blinkered!

Dalglish has done it again on MOTD2. Just fucks off and finishes the interview when he feels like it.

Would love to see the interviewer do that to Dalglish when they eventually win a game like. Mid-answer and just walks off with his mic. :lol:

Dalglish has done it again on MOTD2. Just fucks off and finishes the interview when he feels like it.

Would love to see the interviewer do that to Dalglish when they eventually win a game like. Mid-answer and just walks off with his mic. :lol:

:lol: "Do you think you deserved the win?" "I do, I think we were exc-" "so fuck, you scotch tramp"

Looks pretty obvious to me that Reina didn't headbutt Perch, just squaring up to him - doesnt look like he touched him from one angle. But fuck it, couldnt happen to a nicer team. I'm sure Reina was sent off years ago after Robben pulled the same trick on him, clearly hasn't learnt

:lol: "Do you think you deserved the win?" "I do, I think we were exc-" "so fuck, you scotch tramp"

:lol:

Looks pretty obvious to me that Reina didn't headbutt Perch, just squaring up to him - doesnt look like he touched him from one angle. But fuck it, couldnt happen to a nicer team. I'm sure Reina was sent off years ago after Robben pulled the same trick on him, clearly hasn't learnt

He caught him - you can clearly see that in some of the photographs, either way he was very aggressive in the manner he went at Perch - straight red card for me.

I also think the Simpson handball incident came off his shoulder.