Leazes statement

McFaul

So he's acting like a martyr and threatening to leave despite being banned anyway, but he's prepared to come back only when he's not banned? Oh and he's prepared to carry on his repetitive shite on in PM if anyone is interested?

That's nice of him :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not posting them but ill give you the gist:

the first was just one paragraph of abuse.

the second one was a lot longer and strangely familiar. Basically informing me that he is right and inviting me to go on the forum and respond to the points he has made, with a view to him addressing my response via PM.

So basically an invitation to my own private hell. Declined.

I got PM'd from him something along the lines of "I've PM'd Gemmill this......."

Never mind declined, I'm not even reading it. Why the hell would I be interested?

common denominator = ?????

Absolurley, leazes only has himself to blame.

Just find it disingenuous to see people celebrating they won't have to put up with him when half their posts on the board are directed at him.

Hard not to direct posts at him when every thread is going off on the same tangent. You mean I didn't just turn a blind eye? Of course not, he got right on my fucking nerves. And everyone elses. It's bad craic when even entertaining his argument and engaging in debate is seen as taboo.

The board unfortunately needs a hate figure......... Next!

You had your turn, but believe it or not, long before Leazes, Danny B and you were vilified, I was more hated than the three of yous put together. Still am by some hard liners. That kid from Norwich who went to America to marry the bird with the big tits, he left because of me, indeed he's got me blocked on twitter.

Leazes PM'd the stuff he's sent Gemmill, perhaps if there were clearly defined boundaries he could post within them?

The board unfortunately needs a hate figure......... Next!

You had your turn, but believe it or not, long before Leazes, Danny B and you were vilified, I was more hated than the three of yous put together. Still am by some hard liners. That kid from Norwich who went to America to marry the bird with the big tits, he left because of me, indeed he's got me blocked on twitter.

Leazes PM'd the stuff he's sent Gemmill, perhaps if there were clearly defined boundaries he could post within them?

:lol: :lol:

Delighted to hear about your old man and for you too mate.

Not going to kick the bloke when he cant reply. I'll just say I've often tried to post with him to have discussion and at times he has taken on reason debate. But I think it got to the point with so many sick of the repetition that any decent points were lost among all the bollocks.

So, just for clarity, is he 'cooling off' in the creche or has he been hoyed out?

Told me he's taken a break from posting (which seems to have coincided with him having his posting rights removed), but he WILL be back.

So, just for clarity, is he 'cooling off' in the creche or has he been hoyed out?

Told me he's taken a break from posting (which seems to have coincided with him having his posting rights removed), but he WILL be back.

macarthur.jpg

He must know this argument off by heart now, does he really still need a forum to carry it on?

He has probably found another Newcastle forum by now, one he has never visited before but is already telling them they were wrong and shouldn't have told him he was talking shit years ago.

Leazes is a knowlegable bloke who is articulate and speaks a lot of sense. I also agree with most of what he says and so do a lot of other people I know who don't use this forum

The debates involving Leazes are easily the most interesting on here

I also think he will be proved right.

Absolutely pathetic decision to to prevent him posting - its a fucking discussion forum where people argue their point of view.

This place will be a far less interesting place if he isn't allowed to post

Leazes is a knowlegable bloke who is articulate and speaks a lot of sense. I also agree with most of what he says and so do a lot of other people I know who don't use this forum

The debates involving Leazes are easily the most interesting on here

I also think he will be proved right.

Absolutely pathetic decision to to prevent him posting - its a fucking discussion forum where people argue their point of view.

This place will be a far less interesting place if he isn't allowed to post

:lol: