Arsenal vs Newcastle Match Thread

TheMoog

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On train going home....best side won we didn't really deserve a point tbh. Battled away but i think Cabaye and Tiote have their eyes on pastures new. They kept the ball away from hba brilliantly in the second half but we didn't do much to force the issue.

On train going home....best side won we didn't really deserve a point tbh. Battled away but i think Cabaye and Tiote have their eyes on pastures new. They kept the ball away from hba brilliantly in the second half but we didn't do much to force the issue.

Best side won bit of an understatement fucking hell it was most one sided match seen all season with a very funny ending , class hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah

Best side won bit of an understatement fucking hell it was most one sided match seen all season with a very funny ending , class hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah

How old are you?

glad you've got a signal

Arsenal have been on a good run and there was enough about us for the first half to make me think we might nick a point. Thought Wilson was alright till the throw in which he should have left for someone else and jogged back (they just weren't thinking we had about 6 players in their half against a side full of pace). This side completely humbled Milan a few days ago and destroyed Spurs comprehensively.

Tiote is the man you need in those last few mins and it showed. He would have just hacked he first fucker with the ball and we'd have our point. A lot of our players were average tonight (especially Cabaye and Guti who have both been shit for about a month) which was masked by some poor Arsenal finishing and our goal.

Tactically Pardew had the first half almost right (apart from leaving Obertan on too long). Second half it should have been Cisse for Ba and another midfield in the middle and then the temptation to hoof whouldn't have been so strong. Once Shola is on we just start skying it (which we didn't do much in the first half an hour).

Tiote our MOM.

Krul back to form.

Edited by Park Life

Pardoo should be castrated ..........not just for starting Obertan but for leaving him on for 60 minutes. Obertan wasn't just a passenger, he was a fucking handicap.

Shola higher in the pecking order than our 10 million quid striker Cisse????

Williamson's fault that Van Persie scored, he's just not good enough but who else do we have.

For a moment I thought we might hang-on for a draw but I should know better, this is Newcastle.

Simpson's not good enough either.

Brilliant goal from BenArfa but sadly there wasn't much opportunity for him to parade his skills.

More hysteria from you, no surprises there. It's my age sunshine.

Obertan did alright for about half of the time he was on the pitch, and then went way downhill. You need to get your eyes tested

Shola came on to hold the ball up. That was obvious, and something he's better at than Cisse. Obvious stuff here, do you actually watch NUFC? Courtesy of FSC, ESPN, & FoxSoccer2Go etc I watch every league game, how about you??

Williamson was one of our better players, not the only one at fault for the goal. He was the one that fell over and let Van Persie score.

Aint read the thread but thoughts from the pub.

Cabaye = Shite

Ben Arfa (apart from the goal) = Shite

Ba = Shite

Jonas = Shite

So, putting aside the shite, Tiote at times was immense and I thought Obertan did some great stuff too.

Williamson, every time he is near the ball I pray.

A very one sided game however I couldnt see the point in Ameiobi and Ba sharing the same pitch.

Arsenal looked the better team all night but having got to ninety minutes we should have held out.

Its going to be freefall into mid table , leapfrogged by the mackems and then back to the normal

" average players who overperformed"

"ashley out"

"pardews poor tactics"

Hahahahahah cant wait

listen mate, can you get me a spare for Everton; i'm now going to support you lot

Cabaye = Shite

Ba = Shite

Jonas = Shite

So, putting aside the shite, Tiote at times was immense and I thought Obertan did some great stuff too.

A very one sided game however I couldnt see the point in Ameiobi and Ba sharing the same pitch.

Arsenal looked the better team all night but having got to ninety minutes we should have held out.

Not the 3 or 4 nil win you were predicting then, you excitable toilet seat sniffer.

Its going to be freefall into mid table , leapfrogged by the mackems and then back to the normal

"ashley out"

"pardews poor tactics"

Hahahahahah cant wait

"Mam, mam! The jordeez lost! Can a gan on the dialup an rub it in their feece?"

"Aw dinnar worry Niall Martin O'Neill Dolescum, a'ave never bin' appier, not since I decided not to swap yer for some special brew, or the time yer gramps first told iz about tha nyn wun. G'wan then."

Ba was "shite" because the service to him was shite and the amount of possession we had was shite.

You're picking on fhe offensive players for some strange reason - of course they didn't do much, we hardly had the ball!

At least Ben Arfa and Jonas helped out defensively.

Cabaye = Shite

Ba = Shite

Jonas = Shite

Not the 3 or 4 nil win you were predicting then, you excitable toilet seat sniffer.

wtf :lol:

"ashley out"

"pardews poor tactics"

Hahahahahah cant wait

"Mam, mam! The jordeez lost! Can a gan on the dialup an rub it in their feece?"

"Aw dinnar worry Niall Martin O'Neill Dolescum, a'ave never bin' appier, not since I decided not to swap yer for some special brew, or the time yer gramps first told iz about tha nyn wun. G'wan then."

:icon_lol:

Ba was "shite" because the service to him was shite and the amount of possession we had was shite.

You're picking on fhe offensive players for some strange reason - of course they didn't do much, we hardly had the ball!

At least Ben Arfa and Jonas helped out defensively.

Please, please do me a highlight tape of Ben Arfas defensive contributions. :lol: