Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

By the way, as with the ridiculous volley he scored against them, Shola misses that chance EVERY TIME against anyone other than the mackems. It's both amazing and hilarious how composed he is in the box against them. :lol:

I knew he'd score like. His eyes look different against them. More killer. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to turn you lot off and do some work. Kept getting sporadic texts from mates. Their view was that we were turbo-shit until it was nearly too late. That mackems penalty was soft, that we should have had one for a handball, Ba missed a sitter, Ba's penalty was turd, Cisse and Cabaye were poor, Shola is a hilarious paradox, HBA should have started, and that in the end we should have won.

but they're a Spurs fan and an Arsenal fan, so I'm not sure if they know what they're talking about.

Ben Arfa looked class like, honestly reckon if that was a steve bruce side we'd of put 4 past them 2nd half.

Probably right, if the ref hadn't been a complete dick too. That said I can't help thinking we might have been better with a big lad like Shola on from the start instead of Cisse, sure the lads just getting his feet though.

... oh, and Happy Birthday Howay :)

Can't really have a go at Cisse. He is the type of player to capitalise on balls into the box which we just weren't doing. We look a better side when we play it around and then down the wings before sticking a ball into the middle. Don't know what we expect to create with our hoof-ball tactics, especially when we have such good ball playing CMs.

By the way, as with the ridiculous volley he scored against them, Shola misses that chance EVERY TIME against anyone other than the mackems. It's both amazing and hilarious how composed he is in the box against them. :lol:

I knew he'd score like. His eyes look different against them. More killer. :lol:

The concept of losing to those bamps is so ridiculous to him that he just will not allow it to happen.

Statue, testimonial, and a new 5 year contract required. In that order.

After their red it was 11v11.

I'll take the point , given the ridiculous ref.

And I have to admit Pardew's baiting if MON has gained him a few points in my book.

Totally, and how much time did MON spend outside of his technical area btw!

Ben Arfa looked class like, honestly reckon if that was a steve bruce side we'd of put 4 past them 2nd half.

Probably right, if the ref hadn't been a complete dick too. That said I can't help thinking we might have been better with a big lad like Shola on from the start instead of Cisse, sure the lads just getting his feet though.

... oh, and Happy Birthday Howay :)

Aye agreed, Shola should start every derby as he's unbeatable in them :lol:. We should have had about 3 pens and the one we did have should have been re-taken dont know what the lineman was doing.

Cheers mate wasn't going to be a good one until Shola saved the day, can live with 1-1 despite how dominant we were 2nd half.

After their red it was 11v11.

I'll take the point , given the ridiculous ref.

And I have to admit Pardew's baiting if MON has gained him a few points in my book.

Can you imagine the pleasure to be had from getting O'Neill riled up and just listening to him squeak? It's like someone's made a spitting image puppet that's come to life. A real life Pinocchio.

@LiterallyJamie: Latest; Faced with getting beaten at home, Newcastle United hastily rename their stadium 'The Sheryl Gascoigne Arena'.

@Joey7Barton: Great game Prob fair result. 5under1and defended heroically there. Still can't beat the Toon. Back over that bridge or under tunnel#helmets

What makes getting the draw in a game we should have won all that more bearable is the way in which their souls will have been crushed - from thinking that they had pulled off some sort of against all odds miraculous victory (with the assistance of their 12th man) to conceding the late equaliser and losing two of their key 'players' to suspension.

:lol:

What makes getting the draw in a game we should have won all that more bearable is the way in which their souls will have been crushed - from thinking that they had pulled off some sort of against all odds miraculous victory (with the assistance of their 12th man) to conceding the late equaliser and losing two of their key 'players' to suspension.

Aye definitely feels like a defeat to them. There'll be some long ugly faces on Wearside tonight.

Spot on.

Damned shame we didn't win this, we certainly deserved it.

Shite for 35 mins of the first half but the rest of the match was ours.

Usual class from Clattermole too.

Aye definitely feels like a defeat to them. There'll be some long ugly faces on Wearside tonight.

:lol: When is there not, the panda pops were ready for an F1 style spraying but Shola was having none of that. Chuffed their 2 'best' players get nice long suspensions, Cattermole can't seem to avoid being sent off against us. 4 points from the tramps is fine in my book like.

SAFC - battling performance = 1 point earned.

NUFC - top 6 team, at home, playing against 10 men, missed penalty, cheated like crazy and just managed to salvage a draw = 2 points dropped.

:lol: They really are quality like, we were fucking shite according to them before the whistle now we're Goliath and their lot are some sort of David figure, I mean it's true but they'd of went mental at the thought of that 2 hours ago.

Edited by Howay