Newcastle v Norwich Sunday 4.00pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe will be 7th no? They seemed to think it was 5th.

How shit was Dowd today by the way? He gave us fuck all & again we were refused obvious penalty decisions.

Williamson on Turner during the Derby & Norwich player on Ba today were identical and the handball was 100% a stonewall penalty.

We were poor today but again the decisions have been wank.

Not only that but Whitbread nigh on pulled Ba's shirt over his head and the ball actually fell right too Ba, much more of a pen than the one Williamson give away against the mackems.

Absolute dross game to watch.

Perch was my motm as he challenged for everything and ran his heart out.

Also a big pat on the back for Shola who went round the team repeatedly trying to raise the game to see it over the line.

Apart from that there's not much to say about the game itself. Same old poor creativity and misfiring play that's been there all season.

What a shambles having to play Williamson and Ben Atfa continued to be a shadow of what we would all like to see.

Watched the game from the gallowgate n81 and I think its the first time I've been in their since the roof went on. Didn't like it. Very dark and too many pigeons.

The stadium tour was again superb. Nearly cried in the dressing room when Shanes kit wasn't laid out and I realised the implication!

Can't recommend this enough, particularly if you pay the extra and go on a match day when the place is alive.

Had lunch outside in the strawberry and tbf it was canny.

Anyway, thank fuck for the 3 points.

Didn't think Ben Arfa was that bad tbh.

Definitely his best game for us but he is still shite.

Don't think he passed a ball over 8 yards.

Doesn't matter. Guthrie was trying all sorts of passes which were going nowhere. Perch was there to keep us in possession and break up theirs and he managed them both well. He's obviously limited and not a great player but still done a job and has done recently.

Guest CabayeAye

Definitely his best game for us but he is still shite.

Don't think he passed a ball over 8 yards.

Doesn't need to as long as it goes 8 yards to Cabaye or Ben Arfa. He did well at breaking up play, which is exactly what we needed him to do.

Pardew said after the match that Cabaye had 5 different roles during the game.

Then it's no wonder he didn't perform any of them particularly well, odd decision.

What did you have for lunch?

I desperately wanted to stay on track but after the tour (nearly two hours) we fell straight into the strawberry outside on the terrace for refreshments.

My intention was to find somewhere nice to eat where I could grab a salad however the waitress kept walking past with delicious smelling junk food so I was out voted.

The fact we had a nice table in the sun, right infront of the large screen TV swayed me.

The daughter went to order and I said surprise me ( and hoped for the best).

Along came a bacon cheese double burger with chips and coleslaw.

Forbidden fruit :-)

What did you have for lunch?

I desperately wanted to stay on track but after the tour (nearly two hours) we fell straight into the strawberry outside on the terrace for refreshments.

My intention was to find somewhere nice to eat where I could grab a salad however the waitress kept walking past with delicious smelling junk food so I was out voted.

The fact we had a nice table in the sun, right infront of the large screen TV swayed me.

The daughter went to order and I said surprise me ( and hoped for the best).

Along came a bacon cheese double burger with chips and coleslaw.

Forbidden fruit :-)

I knew from the protracted excuse it was going to be something coronary inducing. For shame, CT, for shame! It's like shooting up in public! You flout your therapy! YOU BASTARD!

Currently on the treadmill having done the bike so not all bad :)

SINNER! The sins on the flesh have been visited on your hips! You cannot wash your body clean of your vile SKAG with a bit of power walking to Phil Collins! I will pray for you CT.......God have mercy on your soul!

Perch played the makeleli (sp?) role to perfection. Motm for me. Shame the more creative players around him didn't perform their roles quite as well.

Cisse looked dangerous. Couldn't work out why he was subbed as thought he did more than ba. Jonas was the other stand out player - could be the answer to cover at left back.

Perch played the makeleli (sp?) role to perfection. Motm for me. Shame the more creative players around him didn't perform their roles quite as well.

Cisse looked dangerous. Couldn't work out why he was subbed as thought he did more than ba. Jonas was the other stand out player - could be the answer to cover at left back.

fuckin signing one would be a stsrt

During the tour we were shown to Mike and Deccas seats so I had a little watch towards the end.

As most of the ground had stopped clapping and were scurrying away, those two were still on their feet clapping until the last Newcastle player had gone down the tunnel.

Not a big thing and will never undo the countless evil they have unleashed on tyneside, but I thought good show. :)

I wonder if they care about the club. They both still attend most games. Ashley still wears his scarf. Do they see themselves as supporters?

Edited by Dr Gloom

The Santon thing has the whiff of the Nzogbia/Enrique situation which infuriated me. After playing the full game for 7 on the bounce and looking like a settled choice Santon's been dragged off at half time 2 in a row, and now dropped in favour of a square peg.

Edited by Happy Face

I knew from the protracted excuse it was going to be something coronary inducing. For shame, CT, for shame! It's like shooting up in public! You flout your therapy! YOU BASTARD!

Pathetic isn't he, especially how he tries to pin the blame on his daughter.

Just remembered as well what a difference when Jonas receives the ball where he did for the goal rather than the usual fanny on that goes on at the half way line.

Receive, run, cross, Goal! --- Exactly what I have been banging on about all season.

We have two hitmen in front of goal that we need to feed like that every game.