Shooting in Lewisham

The Fish

So nice you said it twice?

Typical over-reaction by the Police like; initially over 1000 officers called to come in, people told to stay after their shift finishes etc. Now it's down to 650 with people stating "do not send any more, it's already overkill".

I mean I know they'd want to stop another scene like the August riots from occurring, but they aren't half panicky buggers.

Sounds like the guy was a mental, rather than a gang-related idiot so I can't imagine it will get the same reaction from the locals.

It won't kick off the same as last time, as now it's been made clear that heads will be cracked as and when required.

Well, that and the rumblings are that it was a crazy guy rather than gang affiliated.

Also it's cold. Rioters are like mushrooms, they like it warm and dark.

It won't kick off the same as last time, as now it's been made clear that heads will be cracked as and when required.

Well, that and the rumblings are that it was a crazy guy rather than gang affiliated.

Also it's cold. Rioters are like mushrooms, they like it warm and dark.

Racist

Who gives a fuck tbh! Fucking OOTs

Irony bypass.

Lewisham is a wankhole nee offence Meenzer, when I used to stay in Lewisham I always thought people were surviving not living, the biggest shock is a shooting there has made the news. Gangland central. Wank chippies, wank chinkies, wank pubs, mugs paradise.

Irony bypass.

Lewisham is a wankhole nee offence Meenzer, when I used to stay in Lewisham I always thought people were surviving not living, the biggest shock is a shooting there has made the news. Gangland central. Wank chippies, wank chinkies, wank pubs, mugs paradise.

You're not wrong like, I've been trying to convince Meenzer to move somewhere a little nicer, like, say, Syria...

Irony bypass.

You're not wrong like, I've been trying to convince Meenzer to move somewhere a little nicer, like, say, Syria...

You've never even been here, you cheeky fucker. :lol: At least Stevie knows whereof he speaks, although the side of Lewisham he's talking about (and the central bit) is loads rougher than up here on the hill. It's all yummy mummies and young professionals and cupcake shops around here nowadays (well, and the occasional brothel murder).

You've never even been here, you cheeky fucker. :lol: At least Stevie knows whereof he speaks, although the side of Lewisham he's talking about (and the central bit) is loads rougher than up here on the hill. It's all yummy mummies and young professionals and cupcake shops around here nowadays (well, and the occasional brothel murder).

You don't live up on the hill though :P you live near New Cross.

I'm closer to Hilly Fields in Brockley than I am to New Cross.

...by about 30 seconds

I'm closer to Hilly Fields in Brockley than I am to New Cross.

...by about 30 seconds

No trains. :)