Fabio Capello has resigned

Ayatollah Hermione

If Mourinho quits Real Madrid at the end of this year, surely he could be in with a shout? Could sit in the England job until the Man U job is ready.

Although I'm sure now someones gonna drag up a quote from him saying he never wants to manage internationally or some bollocks like that.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Really good thing here. Capello was an unbelievably shit choice for England manager in so many ways. The performance at the last World Cup proves that. Hopefully the saggy faced cunt will get appointed in the next couple of days, driving spudz into turmoil before we play them and precipitating a dive down the league table. 3rd place here we come! :lol:

Capello was an excellent choice but unfortunately it just didn't work out for either party. Proven quality manager but never did it for the national team.

The fact he reverted to so many england manager's reputation-based selection policy rather than picking in-form players is why we'll never do well at any tournament.

Cappello's planned this I reckon, used the Terry thing to avoid taking a squad of under motivated millionaire wankers to a tournament they've no chance of winning and getting a second bucket load of shit tipped over him in 2 years by the media. If I had half an idea that I had to try and get some team spirit going in a squad that contains John Terry then I think I'd run a mille in the opposite direction too. 6 months left on a contract worth 6 million isn't going to upset his accountant too much either. Pearce as caretaker for the warm up next month, Harry takes over for the Poland gig. Steve Bruce to Spurs ;):

did

Cappello's planned this I reckon, used the Terry thing to avoid taking a squad of under motivated millionaire wankers to a tournament they've no chance of winning and getting a second bucket load of shit tipped over him in 2 years by the media. If I had half an idea that I had to try and get some team spirit going in a squad that contains John Terry then I think I'd run a mille in the opposite direction too. 6 months left on a contract worth 6 million isn't going to upset his accountant too much either. Pearce as caretaker for the warm up next month, Harry takes over for the Poland gig. Steve Bruce to Spurs ;):

agreed. didn't fancy another failure did he. blatantly on the cards too

Give it to Pearce on a one tournament trial , with Hughton as his assistant, on condition he doesn't pick Terry, Steeevieee Geeeee, or Lampard ( is he still even playing?).

What have we got to lose, England FC is a fucking joke anyway.

Scrotum face can get to fuck.

Pearce might not work since hes been given the Team GB job

can imagine the scot and welsh FAs getting their backs up about the england manager taking charge of a GB team