LeazesMag Post Generator

Happy Face

telling you what is obvious, which I have been doing for years and ironically you are now repeating on a daily basis, what you said was crap when i told you.

You're an idiot. Perhaps the biggest on here and thats saying something.

Time to update the flowchart HF. :)

pissing myself here like. he never tires of showing himself up as a bellend does he?

ah, are you still moaning on for ambitious owners when you moaned on non-stop when we had them ?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we add

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by LeazesMag. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by LeazesMag. View it anyway?

to the chart? I'm sure plenty of us are seeing it

HF, can't you set it up so these classics automatically populate the chart.

The way our stadium used to be automatically populated when we were regularly in Europe and the 5th best club in the league.

He must lead a dull, dull life to spend so much of it repeating himself over and over... To a group of people who, on the whole, wish he'd either shut up or piss off.

I read somewhere a while ago that he'd been warned about it by pm, which worked for like, err.. A week?

unfortunately, you must have lead a dull, dull, uninformed life if you think that Mike Ashley will ever match the league positions and european qualifications of his predecessors.

You getting the message chum? Or is everyone else that find your posts boring and tiresome wrong??

He must lead a dull, dull life to spend so much of it repeating himself over and over... To a group of people who, on the whole, wish he'd either shut up or piss off.

I read somewhere a while ago that he'd been warned about it by pm, which worked for like, err.. A week?

unfortunately, you must have lead a dull, dull, uninformed life if you think that Mike Ashley will ever match the league positions and european qualifications of his predecessors.

You getting the message chum? Or is everyone else that find your posts boring and tiresome wrong??

what message is that chum ? Time will prove who is right, as if you need any more, and it certainly isn't you.

Guest CabayeAye

Loving the "time will prove you wrong" chat, as we pass a transfer window having signed a top striker and sold no-one, whilst looking a good bet for Europe.

I bet you believe in creationism, the Lib Dems, Psychics and all that other bollocks too!

HF, you haven't quite captured the LM idiom. Rather than referring to Gemmill as an accountant, or to MancMag as a solicitor, he would refer to them as the 'so-called accountant' and the 'so-called solicitor'. I base this knowledge on my real life experiences, which is far better than reading the left-leaning namby-pamby so-called books which YOU are so fond of. Not that that surprises me, because YOU are quite happy to see people fling pigs' heads at troops returning to this country--the only activity they participate in other than blowing up shopping centres--whilst YOU sit back in your naughahyde upholstered sofa, sipping lemondade brewed by the lesbians at your so-called local book club after a night extolling the virtues of the various namby-pamby left-leaning authors who you so admire. And still, YOU refuse to answer MY simple question.

HF, you haven't quite captured the LM idiom. Rather than referring to Gemmill as an accountant, or to MancMag as a solicitor, he would refer to them as the 'so-called accountant' and the 'so-called solicitor'. I base this knowledge on my real life experiences, which is far better than reading the left-leaning namby-pamby so-called books which YOU are so fond of. Not that that surprises me, because YOU are quite happy to see people fling pigs' heads at troops returning to this country--the only activity they participate in other than blowing up shopping centres--whilst YOU sit back in your naughahyde upholstered sofa, sipping lemondade brewed by the lesbians at your so-called local book club after a night extolling the virtues of the various namby-pamby left-leaning authors who you so admire. And still, YOU refuse to answer MY simple question.

:lol:

I'm suprised HF didn't make it 'closed-loop'.

LM's arguements certainly are....

don't you happen to agree with some of them ?

I agree with the flow diagram... :razz:

You could make flow diagrams about lots of people on here....

Bit harsh imo taking the piss out of a bloke who's 56 years old. The FFS/Ashley/ambition/lack of ambition topic has been discussed to death, everyone roughly knows where each other stands on the issue, perhaps if there was a rule where no one discusses it for two month then things would improve?

Yours wouldn't be as big tbh.

Stevie disagrees with a post?

|

|

v

"Mug!"

;)

:lol: hahaha what about if I agree

I love that his age is offered up as a handicap. :lol: He's 56, so he should know better.

LM's contribution to this board is more than arguing about the board of directors and people lose sight of that. Respect your elders.

Yours wouldn't be as big tbh.

Stevie disagrees with a post?

|

|

v

"Mug!"

;)

:lol: hahaha what about if I agree

No-one is repetitive as Leazes, so it's difficult. If it was me you agreed with though, the stock response would be "For a ginger mackem that's not a bad point".

I love that his age is offered up as a handicap. He's 56, so he should know better.

LM's contribution to this board is more than arguing about the board of directors and people lose sight of that. Respect your elders.

5% of his contribution. Maybe. The rest of it is the ridiculous plate spinning that he does, running from thread to thread making sure that he's told all of "the usual suspects" that he's right, and that he has been for the last 4 years "chum" etc.

Respect your elders is what you get told when you're a kid to try and stop you being lippy. Once you're old enough to determine who you're dealing with, age is way less important, and you certainly don't get respect simply for having survived to your mid 50s.

I love that his age is offered up as a handicap. :lol: He's 56, so he should know better.

As much as I don't respect anyone just for having been alive longer than me, I do like Leazes, whatever his views are or how frequently he repeats them. He's a character and the board is better for having him, whatever the ignorers and frustrated arguers say.

Hope he takes the OP in the good humour it was intended. He tends to agree with me more than he does most others so I assume he knows it's just gentle coat tugging.

Can't believe you're the one suggesting it's beyond the pale though, the stick you give some people.

not really though is it. if he didn't dominate every thread with the same old crap he wouldn't get as much grief. occasionally he'll post somethign worthwhile. shame that it gets lost in a sea of the usual nonsense.

As much as I don't respect anyone just for having been alive longer than me, I do like Leazes, whatever his views are or how frequently he repeats them. He's a character and the board is better for having him, whatever the ignorers and frustrated arguers say.

Hope he takes the OP in the good humour it was intended. He tends to agree with me more than he does most others so I assume he knows it's just gentle coat tugging.

Can't believe you're the one suggesting it's beyond the pale though, the stick you give some people.

Same here. He agrees with me about various p.o.v. too. I know more about Leazes than most of you, and if you knew what I know, people would have a bit more respect for him.