The Children are our future

The Fish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you'll continue to lie? Fair enough but it renders everything you say impotent and that's your choice.

You do get flak and I'd stick up for you if it wasn't completely warranted. You're not mocked because of your views, you're mocked because of your manner. You're mocked because you lie. You're mocked because of your inflexibility from the world that you've created in your head.

Frankly I have tried to see your point of view but it only exists if the opposing view exists. Which it doesn't. You believe you're the voice of reason railing against all the Pro-Ashley fans... There is maybe 1 or 2 from the dozens of regular posters on here that. Ould be argued Pro-Ashley. HFs flow chart is bang on, you trot out your catchphrases often as if it's in response to something when in fact nothing of the sort has been stated.

This thread is a perfect example, I pop up a piece about youth, with no mention of Ashley, and a clear statement that I don't even expect these kids to break into the 1st team. Yet you've claimed that I'm Pro-Ashley and I think these kids will be "world beaters".

Explain that, because it literally follows no logic

So you'll continue to lie? Fair enough but it renders everything you say impotent and that's your choice.

You do get flak and I'd stick up for you if it wasn't completely warranted. You're not mocked because of your views, you're mocked because of your manner. You're mocked because you lie. You're mocked because of your inflexibility from the world that you've created in your head.

Frankly I have tried to see your point of view but it only exists if the opposing view exists. Which it doesn't. You believe you're the voice of reason railing against all the Pro-Ashley fans... There is maybe 1 or 2 from the dozens of regular posters on here that. Ould be argued Pro-Ashley. HFs flow chart is bang on, you trot out your catchphrases often as if it's in response to something when in fact nothing of the sort has been stated.

This thread is a perfect example, I pop up a piece about youth, with no mention of Ashley, and a clear statement that I don't even expect these kids to break into the 1st team. Yet you've claimed that I'm Pro-Ashley and I think these kids will be "world beaters".

I asked you what you meant by the title then , so what was it ?

You had your rose tinted specs on. Stop lying.

I asked you what you meant by the title then , so what was it ?

You had your rose tinted specs on. Stop lying.

I'm not answering any of your questions until you answer mine

I'm just "lumping you in" with all the other pro-Ashley deluded apologists.

You can either continue living in your delusion, or start listening to me because I'm right, everything I say and have said about Mike Ashley and how NUFC will do is correct, everything I have said in this thread is correct.

What a crazy-mercury swilling-mad as a hatter-gone with the fairies-imbalanced-delusional-nutcase !!

I actually think that it's an absolute necessity to him that he maintains his stance of being imperviously correct, and that if he ever entertains the notion that their are other views in this world outside of his that hold credence he will literally have a full on meltdown and go on a blazing rampage that ends in death for a lot of innocents! Can't we all just agree with him and then laugh at him behind his back?....... it may be for the best :help:

I'm just "lumping you in" with all the other pro-Ashley deluded apologists.

You can either continue living in your delusion, or start listening to me because I'm right, everything I say and have said about Mike Ashley and how NUFC will do is correct, everything I have said in this thread is correct.

What a crazy-mercury swilling-mad as a hatter-gone with the fairies-imbalanced-delusional-nutcase !!

I actually think that it's an absolute necessity to him that he maintains his stance of being imperviously correct, and that if he ever entertains the notion that their are other views in this world outside of his that hold credence he will literally have a full on meltdown and go on a blazing rampage that ends in death for a lot of innocents! Can't we all just agree with him and then laugh at him behind his back?....... it may be for the best :help:

Dude! You're entering a world of pain. A world of pain!

:lol:

Guest CabayeAye

How he can continue to argue the toss when we have the core of an excellent squad, the best head scout in world football, are sitting pretty in the European places and are turning a huge profit is beyond me.

At what point is he going to admit he is wrong and that we may actually be on the right course after the Shepherd financial meltdown years?