Something to do during the day in North East

ajax_andy

If you do go, best let her know in advance.

As you pull off the road and head up the driveway towards Matfen Hall, she might get the wrong idea, only to be gutted when you pull up outside the monkey shed.

Haha yeah you've got a good point there... she'd probs think I'd booked a spa day!

what about a spa day? lasses love that shit - there are decent ones at seaham hall and matfen hall. you can be sat in a steam room while she has her nails done or whatever. then a bit of heavy petting in the jaccuzi before a romantic meal with a game of hide the sausage for desset. access to the pool and steam rooms aren't usually that expensive if you skip the treatments.

what about a spa day? lasses love that shit - there are decent ones at seaham hall and matfen hall. you can be sat in a steam room while she has her nails done or whatever. then a bit of heavy petting in the jaccuzi before a romantic meal with a game of hide the sausage for desset. access to the pool and steam rooms aren't usually that expensive if you skip the treatments.

We both have memberships at FX mate so can do most of that any time, but otherwise I'd definately have gone for that as she loves that stuff.

Although heavy petting in a spa ins't the best of ideas... I once got her to give me a BJ in the steam room at the Marriot and a combination of the heat and the erm "ecstacy" made me nearly pass out! Kind of ruined the pleasure as honest to god thought I was gonna black out

Although heavy petting in a spa ins't the best of ideas... I once got her to give me a BJ in the steam room at the Marriot and a combination of the heat and the erm "ecstacy" made me nearly pass out! Kind of ruined the pleasure as honest to god thought I was gonna black out

i feel sorry for the poor sods who had to use the room after you.

i feel sorry for the poor sods who had to use the room after you.

She swallowed it all, there was no mess or anything... we were very considerate B)