Something to do during the day in North East

ajax_andy

Other than the Alan Partridge Owl Sanctuary suggestions does anyone have any ideas what I can do for my wife's b'day in Feb?

I'm looking for day time outings or activities that dont cost an arm and a leg.

On the night time we'll be going out for a meal and drinks etc so it's just something to do during the day that's interesting or fun.

Guest CabayeAye

Bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 (Orange for you, strawberry for her) in the bus stop outside Co-Op, followed by a donner kebab and a fuck in the park bushes.

Worked for generations of youngsters across the North East, will definately work for you.

Bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 (Orange for you, strawberry for her) in the bus stop outside Co-Op, followed by a donner kebab and a fuck in the park bushes.

Worked for generations of youngsters across the North East, will definately work for you.

It's got to be a bit special though and just doing what we do every Friday night isn't going to impress her i'm afraid.

Order some cava on ice up the hotel room, play some Marvin Gaye, go for a bit of cunnilingus after you've had a packet of salt & vinegar crisps then stick in her pooper.

sounds like a winner that one like :lol:

Order some cava on ice up the hotel room, play some Marvin Gaye, go for a bit of cunnilingus after you've had a packet of salt & vinegar crisps then stick in her pooper.

He already said it's not supposed to be like a normal Friday night.

He already said it's not supposed to be like a normal Friday night.

Cunnilingus on a normal Friday night? other than that it's pretty spot on tho :dance:

Aye, that's what he was after when he asked for a low cost activity :lol:

And absolute segway? Absolute cunts more like.

Have a nice drive up the Northumberland Coast, mate. If the weather's half decent. If not, listen to Brock ;)

Hot Air Balooning, we're doing it in the spring. They go from Hexham and Consett, can't wait to be honest, only £160 for two.

I had considered something like that but tbh it's going to cost too much... I'm looking at something a little cheaper but still a lot of fun.

Also her b'day is Feb so maybe not the best weather for hot air balloning :D

Have a nice drive up the Northumberland Coast, mate. If the weather's half decent. If not, listen to Brock ;)

Aye thought about that but we often do that with the dog so it's not that unusual. Something along those lines though but with something to do along the way would be good

Aye thought about that but we often do that with the dog so it's not that unusual. Something along those lines though but with something to do along the way would be good

:faint:

A lad at school used to poke his dog apparently. I say 'apparently' because I never actually witnessed it first hand (pardon the pun) but several others had. Forgot all about that :lol:

A lad at school used to poke his dog apparently. I say 'apparently' because I never actually witnessed it first hand (pardon the pun) but several others had. Forgot all about that :lol:

Fuck me that's like Keith Lard!

He had 99 problems …

:lol: Very good.

:faint:

Haha class!!!

If you do go, best let her know in advance.

As you pull off the road and head up the driveway towards Matfen Hall, she might get the wrong idea, only to be gutted when you pull up outside the monkey shed.