The Daft Questions Thread

Christmas Tree

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar thing happened to me...some prick who broke my nose at school sent 3 friend requests and was a leading figure in a reunion that was organised a few years back...theres about 3 people who i was at school with i'd love to see agin and hes not fuckin one of them so the whole thing was ignored.

Similar thing happened to me...some prick who broke my nose at school sent 3 friend requests and was a leading figure in a reunion that was organised a few years back...theres about 3 people who i was at school with i'd love to see agin and hes not fuckin one of them so the whole thing was ignored.

Aye, the people I want to see from school, I've kept in touch with.

Must admit, at my age ( mid 40s) , its quite entertaining recognising people you went to school with.

More often than not it's a , "What the fuck happened to you ?" thought as you smile and say " You haven't changed a bit", whilst taking in the vastness of their belly/hips/arse.

Aye, the people I want to see from school, I've kept in touch with.

Must admit, at my age ( mid 40s) , its quite entertaining recognising people you went to school with.

More often than not it's a , "What the fuck happened to you ?" thought as you smile and say " You haven't changed a bit", whilst taking in the vastness of their belly/hips/arse.

Got to say, before the advent of FB, I was in touch with one girl in my year at school and that was it, and thats because she was my sisters best friend and still lives in the village where we all grew up and where my parents still live.Living at the opposite end of the country since 1990 hasnt help with that either. I'd neve have won a popularity poll back then (might explain the broken nose! ;) ), so fuck knows how am now back in touch with half the school year :lol: I still sometimes get recognised, so I dont think I've changed that much, but like you say, by the time you get into your forties there can be a lot of changes..

Ignore him. And more importantly, delete your Facebook account if you're in your 40s!

I did a few months back and my life is definitely the better for it.

:lol:

Eh?

" you're 40 now, be serious for the love of God ! "

Although I jacked Facebook in I'm afraid J69 will be horrified to know I still get shitfaced on occasions. Next week I promise I'll look into cutting down.

On a side note, does asda do it's own brand of mineral water?

He must have been getting the piss taken out of him on Facebook as well. ;)

"You say one more thing about pinball and I will unfriend you. Don't think you're protected just because you gave birth to me."

Ignore him. Mind you there was one lad whose requests I ignored and the third time he asked he added a "Why not?" and I might have been drunk when I replied, describing exactly why I didn't want to be friends with him. I probably went too far.