The little things in Life

Christmas Tree

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The little things in life really are just that but they make it so precious. It's safe to say we've had better days - other half had a sudden family bereavement this morning, then found out his school is being OFSTED'd tomorrow and then was asked to stay and do some stupid options evening til about 8pm on Thursday which is the bairns birthday. Family, friends, health and happiness - that's what we need. Fuck work for anything other than giving us the means to have a good life.

Sorry to hear that Cath.

Assuming telling work to fuck off is not an option for him.

I thought you meant OFSTED at first and was going to say that they probably wouldn't appreciate it :lol:

Nah, one of his mates has offered to step in for him instead on Thurs night but he still has a meeting that'll keep him there til gone half 5 and I leave for work at 6.15pm. Think we'll leave the party til the weekend and I'll just wrack myself with Mothers Guilt instead :lol:

Sorry to hear that Cath.

Assuming telling work to fuck off is not an option for him.

I thought you meant OFSTED at first and was going to say that they probably wouldn't appreciate it :lol:

Nah, one of his mates has offered to step in for him instead on Thurs night but he still has a meeting that'll keep him there til gone half 5 and I leave for work at 6.15pm. Think we'll leave the party til the weekend and I'll just wrack myself with Mothers Guilt instead :lol:

You mean Gin, don't you :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...