Where are all the lassies?

Aeris

Lol, the thing is I don't really need you to believe that I'm a girl. I would actually rather prefer to treated as a boy :P

First step towards achieving that preference would be to make fewer threads whereby you as a female ask where other females are.

:PMT:

Lol, the thing is I don't really need you to believe that I'm a girl. I would actually rather prefer to treated as a boy :P

First step towards achieving that preference would be to make fewer threads whereby you as a female ask where other females are.

Good point, women on internet forums who do the whole "you don't need to believe I am a woman, a woman with blonde hair, a woman with huge tits and a tiny waste, a woman who looks like some fit famous girl, oohhh I love this shoes and that footballer is sexy, owww shopping, you wouldn't believe how many handbags I own lol, ohhh I am such a woman with woman bits and stuff, but yeah why do YOU care that I am a woman I don't see why it makes any difference, owwwwwww shopping again! lol".

This forum has a number of women who don't need to constantly 'be women', the more you protest that you are (and it becomes so unnatural) the more people think you are a bearded bloke with a disturbed sexual history.

Good point, women on internet forums who do the whole "you don't need to believe I am a woman, a woman with blonde hair, a woman with huge tits and a tiny waste, a woman who looks like some fit famous girl, oohhh I love this shoes and that footballer is sexy, owww shopping, you wouldn't believe how many handbags I own lol, ohhh I am such a woman with woman bits and stuff, but yeah why do YOU care that I am a woman I don't see why it makes any difference, owwwwwww shopping again! lol".

This forum has a number of women who don't need to constantly 'be women', the more you protest that you are (and it becomes so unnatural) the more people think you are a bearded bloke with a disturbed sexual history.

sense of humour failure